Current testing regime.

davidhen

Do you really think the bars are going to toe the line?  You think they are all checking your test results?  Do you believe  prostitution  doesn't  exist?  As long as they dont lock down you got no worries.  Plenty out there testing positive  and not staying home.  Plenty testing positive  and still seeing the ladies. You surely  will get exposed to it if thats what you want.  I had a friend tell me the other day he was in a pub, and when he and others tested a gentleman tested positive  there on the spot.  The bar asked the man to leave and take care.  He promptly walked out.  He walked a little bit down a soi and went right into another pub.  My friend happened to be walking by and spotted the guy in the bar.  He promptly  went in and told the manager or owner.  They just dont care. So really you shouldn't worty about your good time.  You can go almost anywhere  and fullfil a vice and probably  get exposed  by the cream of the tourist who obviously come to Thailand  to respect  the culture.   Tourist  dont come here to exploit or get away with things they cant in their country.

On 1/10/2022 at 3:37 PM, WEBBYB808 said:

Do you really think the bars are going to toe the line?  You think they are all checking your test results?  Do you believe  prostitution  doesn't  exist?  As long as they dont lock down you got no worries.  Plenty out there testing positive  and not staying home.  Plenty testing positive  and still seeing the ladies. You surely  will get exposed to it if thats what you want.  I had a friend tell me the other day he was in a pub, and when he and others tested a gentleman tested positive  there on the spot.  The bar asked the man to leave and take care.  He promptly walked out.  He walked a little bit down a soi and went right into another pub.  My friend happened to be walking by and spotted the guy in the bar.  He promptly  went in and told the manager or owner.  They just dont care. So really you shouldn't worty about your good time.  You can go almost anywhere  and fullfil a vice and probably  get exposed  by the cream of the tourist who obviously come to Thailand  to respect  the culture.   Tourist  dont come here to exploit or get away with things they cant in their country.

Does that include repeat visa extensions based on covid? The problem  with what you  describe, if accurate, is the rapid spread of Covid-19 throughout  the bar scene which might make returning home difficult  for some.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Are ATK tests still required to go to a bar?

Shall we say firstly, no bars are open, and the requirement is still 'on the books' to go into a restaurant! The reality seems to be not.....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/18/2022 at 6:54 AM, bkk6060 said:

Ha. Seriously, without checking anything maybe your temperature people are walking into and drinking in bars, in and out of "massage" shops many of them packed with customers in central Pattaya.

Ah but the girl in the massage place is wearing a mask.... nothing much else but at least a mask!