Why Do Isaan Girls Make Such Great Wives

Guest Isaanlife

It’s SE Asian women in general. Had a Flip gf in Dubai. Mall Pick Up job . 

Rescued her from domestic slavery, she was dirt poor with no education.

Great little body, character, mind & singing voice. Absolute Gem.
Taught her advanced Maths & English from Books. British Council exams.

IT Degree in Phil. Made herself a career in IT and Quality Control in Phil.

Forced to drop her only as her Phil passport needed constant difficult exit & entry visas, which we couldn’t always get, hated Phil with a passion so couldn’t live there, met a truly special Thai educated lady I’ve been with last 11 years.

On 1/13/2022 at 7:25 AM, Isaanlife said:

Sounds like backward thinking from the 1960's.

Ever tried to read an Isaan electric bill?

I will leave all that to the Mrs. thank you very much, and the grocery shopping and anything else I hate to do!

Agree in principle. Joint Teamwork. My educated Thai lady handles all routine Thai House & Family & Financial matters. Monthly Spend inc. Utility Costs are known.Major / Special Approvals ( Projects / Capital Spend/ Insurances) & All Funding is by me, along with my personal Imm. & DLT matters.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Muzzique said:

I was pretty shocked to find out on the wedding night she was actually totally intact 

The Greeks girls were enacted on their wedding day too...but, you know....Greek style, right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 2009 said:

Let's be honest, none of our women left a rich upperclass Thai man for us.

I've been accused of being grammar police before do here goes again. The above should read

" none of my women have left a rich upperclass Thai man for me".

You know nothing about me or my wife. You have no clue about our relationship or what it is based on that has given us the strength, understanding and love to stay together for as long as we have. 

Kindly drop the "we" and "us" as I am certainly not included in your  opinionated drivel of an outlook.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Muzzique said:

All I can tell you is mine is 30 years younger than me, she cleans the house, cooks the food, washes and irons my clothes, takes out the rubbish, washes my car, puts my socks and shoes on, and takes them off every time I go out.  She dresses up for me every night before I come home, she makes herself up,  does her hair, puts on her heels, so when I come in the door she looks amazing. And she never has a headache no matter when I'm in the mood. .

She gets up 1hr before me no matter what time I get up and has breakfast waiting on the table when I get up and has dinner on the table when I get home.

I never have to lift a finger. She even comes in to the front room to pass me the remote from the table in front of me.

It's like having a Stepford wife that bonks like crazy,  but I'm not complaining.

She was also a real good girl and waited for the right man. She told me she had a boyfriend before for 2 years I thought that's Ok, we all sow our oats, but turns out all they did was hold hands. I was pretty shocked to find out on the wedding night she was actually totally intact as I wasn't expecting it. When she told me they just held hands I thought she was making it up. Shame on me.

So say what you like about Isaan girls, there's a lot of diamonds out there that you won't find anywhere else in the World.

I think she knows that It's impossible to leave her. I've even forgotten how to tie my own shoes laces 

'

Quote  'I was pretty shocked to find out on the wedding night she was actually totally intact as I wasn't expecting it.' Unquote.

Why, did you suspect she had a wooden leg? ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1