Why Do Isaan Girls Make Such Great Wives

Guest Isaanlife

Guest Isaanlife
1 hour ago, Hummin said:

That is not a truth anymore. Thai people also marry now for love and as every where else in the world, old practice getting outdated. Village girls also go to university togehter with rich people these days. 

Of course it is true. Turn on your television.

3 minutes ago, Isaanlife said:

Of course it is true. Turn on your television.

I do not look tv. We have met a few when travel, but yes, some of the isan girls try to camuflage where they come from and speak only thai, not isan to my gf, but when they get phone calls, guess what? They do speak isan.

Edited by Hummin

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

That is not a truth anymore. Thai people also marry now for love and as every where else in the world, old practice getting outdated. Village girls also go to university togehter with rich people these days. 

Do you know how those village girls finance their education? Some of them are "sideline girls". They advertise quite openly for what would be known in the West as sugar daddies. Or they become freelancers.

Most village girls have zero chance of getting through university without their own income from somewhere, their parents can't afford it. The 7/11's don't pay enough.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Do you know how those village girls finance their education? Some of them are "sideline girls". They advertise quite openly for what would be known in the West as sugar daddies. Or they become freelancers.

Most village girls have zero chance of getting through university without their own income from somewhere, their parents can't afford it. The 7/11's don't pay enough.

Again you generally speaking about something that is a truth for some. 

There are for sure lots of petite girls, many with tanned looking skin and dark hair. A high % don't need to shave their legs.  They don't have any sexual hangups.   Checks off quite a few boxes for me.   

I'm not sure of it all the social media or tv and bill board advertising but many pretty good looking Thai women are insecure about their looks.  Nose to big, boobs to small, legs to big, chin to square, cheeks to high, and this eyebrow weird thang, etc.  It's also probably party because they see so many beautiful women. 

• Like 2

Guest Isaanlife
42 minutes ago, South said:

And therein within that post alone shows a perfect example of the mentality of some/a lot of the farangs who now reside in this country. Shameful reading really. The internet and cheap flights have a lot to answer for.

One reason I like it out in the sticks, far away from these types.

6 hours ago, South said:

And therein within that post alone shows a perfect example of the mentality of some/a lot of the farangs who now reside in this country. Shameful reading really. The internet and cheap flights have a lot to answer for.

5 hours ago, Isaanlife said:

One reason I like it out in the sticks, far away from these types.

Well said gentlemen.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, South said:

Can't change nature. We haven't evolved that much.

Our cave people instincts still prevail.

Women still look for security in a man. That used to mean hunting ability, now it means earning ability. They still look for protection, despite the fact there aren't many dangers nowadays. This is why women like men taller than them. It indicates his ability to protect her.

Men's instincts are still telling us to look for a fertile vessel to carry our sperm, despite the fact our consciousness minds don't necessarily want her to get pregnant. This is why we like long hair (as well as other physical attributes). It indicates health and fertility.

So, I stand by what I said from a nature point of view, women are looking for cash and men are looking for gash.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Isaanlife
6 minutes ago, 2009 said:

Women still look for security in a man. That used to mean hunting ability, now it means earning ability. They still look for protection, despite the fact there aren't many dangers nowadays. This is why women like men taller than them. It indicates his ability to protect her.

Men's instincts are still telling us to look for a fertile vessel to carry our sperm, despite the fact our consciousness minds don't necessarily want her to get pregnant. This is why we like long hair (as well as other physical attributes). It indicates health and fertility.

So, I stand by what I said from a nature point of view, women are looking for cash and men are looking for gash.

You are completely full of yourself and your logic is ridiculous.

Maybe you like these things, I doubt many others do?

1 hour ago, Hugh Cow said:

There is good and bad everywhere. I know of a few other guys that have had trouble with Issan women. Some swear by Lana women others by southern Thai.

I think it's a good to start with an innocent cute young girl - and spoil her the way we like it. ????

asian-bedroom-babes-29.jpg.5f5c227d17974c9c7b7832bb2e612e29.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Isaanlife said:
1 hour ago, 2009 said:

You are completely full of yourself and your logic is ridiculous.

Maybe you like these things, I doubt many others do?

Only because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.

What 2009 described is reality, kind of instinct, since at least thousands of years. Accept it and it makes it easier for you to understand men and women.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, puchooay said:

Such a sad outlook on life. I sympathise. 

However, please don't think this is everyone's outlook on life. Some, like me, have a broader spectrum of what they like and what makes them happy. To refer to women as "gash" is demeaning. I thought we had all grown up and embraces some kind of diversity and equality in life. Seems some people haven't.

You carry on with your views and low levels of expectancy. At least you will never be disappointed. In the meantime, people like me are experiencing good times in a good, meaningful relationship with a real person whom we married for deeper qualities than you appear to settle for.

Maslows pyramide comes to mind. Some evolve some dont ???? 

but it doesnt mean we cant go back to basic when it is necessery, and start all over again. 

https://www.simplypsychology.org/maslow.html

Edited by Hummin

Guest Isaanlife
11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Only because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.

What 2009 described is reality, kind of instinct, since at least thousands of years. Accept it and it makes it easier for you to understand men and women.

Only a seriously uneducated person would think this way.

There are many people divorced in their own country, (maybe more than once), come to Thailand divorced (maybe more than once), because of this uneducated way of thinking.

Plus, as mentioned, they never marry any super model, good looking women.

You think you are an expert that can tell people what to accept and understand?

It is quite obvious you are not and you don't have a clue.

Spare us all the bravado.

Guest Isaanlife
11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think it's a good to start with an innocent cute young girl - and spoil her the way we like it. ????

asian-bedroom-babes-29.jpg.5f5c227d17974c9c7b7832bb2e612e29.jpg

Why not post a photo of your real girlfriend instead of fantasizing about this one?

Maybe your own gf is nothing to brag about?

Guest Isaanlife
8 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Somebody needs a hug.

No, no hugs.

I find it odd all these 1000's of stories of Thai women, posters posting pictures fantasizing about models, never dare to post a real life photo of their own.

Yet all the while claiming the most beautiful in the world.

What is the sense knowing you can't have one?

28 minutes ago, Isaanlife said:

No, no hugs.

I find it odd all these 1000's of stories of Thai women, posters posting pictures fantasizing about models, never dare to post a real life photo of their own.

You don't get it.

We are all incognito on AN.

If we post photos / pictures we will be identified.

If I post a photo of my gf, those who know her now know who I am. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:
1 hour ago, Isaanlife said:

No, no hugs.

You don't get it.

BTW, Isaanlife, I've answered your question on my post..... 'Thailand most beautiful girls'

Let me know if you have any more questions 

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

You don't get it.

Most likely everyone who knows her, do not know you, but will if you post the pic. 

Ha!!!!..  I will     send you my first Isan wife,,I just need to point her in the direction of your wallet.   A   thieving lying bitch of the first order. Got rid of her while I still had   money, and brains.   She  now has some poor sod from Europe in despair.

My second one,   from nearby, but not quite, Isan land, is    great,   laughs a lot, cooks  magnificient,  Western or Thai food, never stops working around the house,  doesnt ask  for money, nor do her family.    Second time lucky.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, puchooay said:

Such a sad outlook on life. I sympathise. 

However, please don't think this is everyone's outlook on life. Some, like me, have a broader spectrum of what they like and what makes them happy. To refer to women as "gash" is demeaning. I thought we had all grown up and embraces some kind of diversity and equality in life. Seems some people haven't.

You carry on with your views and low levels of expectancy. At least you will never be disappointed. In the meantime, people like me are experiencing good times in a good, meaningful relationship with a real person whom we married for deeper qualities than you appear to settle for.

I guess we are both living our fantasies, except I think you haven't woken up yet.

Having a relationship is about having your needs met.

For women, mostly, that is about having a man that is more successful than her so he is in the position to take care of her financially.

Men don't have this need, we have always taken care of ourselves. However, men do have a physical need of our own.

Basically, when someone's needs aren't being met, the relationship breaks down. Any counsellor will tell you that.

See what happens when you stop providing for her needs. In most cases, the relationship will end. There may be some rare exceptions.

If you stop spending on her it communicates to her that your are just friends and not anything more than that.

If she stops being intimate with you, it communicates that you are just friends and nothing more than that.

We each have different scales that we judge a relationship on, but ultimately it comes down to finance security and sex for women and men, respectively.

It is just two different kinds of material needs, both shallow but nonetheless a deal breaker if these needs aren't met.

Edited by 2009

6 minutes ago, 2009 said:

Men don't have this need, we have always taken care of ourselves. However, men do have a physical need of our own.

Really? And you do believe a man without a woman would be successful in any time? What then to fight for? Live for? Dream off?

Read this one where you will find married men better off than single men both in lifespan and healthier as well wealthier ???? 

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/single-people-may-die-younger-new-study-finds-flna1c9456587 

15 minutes ago, 2009 said:

I guess we are both living our fantasies, except I think you haven't woken up yet.

Having a relationship is about having your needs met.

For women, mostly, that is about having a man that is more successful than her so he is in the position to take care of her financially.

Basically, when someone's needs aren't being met, the relationship breaks down. Any counsellor will tell you that.

See what happens when you stop providing for her needs. In most cases, the relationship will end. There may be some rare exceptions.

If you stop spending on her it communicates to her that your are just friends and not anything more than that.

If she stops being intimate with you, it communicates that you are just friends and nothing more than that.

We each have different scales that we judge a relationship on, but ultimately it comes down to finance security and sex for women and men, respectively.

It is just two different kinds of material needs, both shallow but nonetheless a deal breaker if these needs aren't met.

If that is how you wish to guage your relationships, so be it.

I can tell you now, the 22 year relationship I have with my wife goes far deeper and means far more then finance and sex. If it didn't, I doubt we would still be together.