Rooster’s Special Theory of Positivity! You don't need to be Einstein to know Thailand’s the best!

webfact

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I have to say Chiang Rai is a lot easier than Chiang Mai in terms of Immigration. Even with an agent, CM was more than an hour. Last extension in CR was 20 minutes.

I have been told CR can be a bit difficult in requiring supporting documentation. For example I was told if you own your residence in a shell company name, they want copies of company documentation. Here in Pattaya a phone bill, or in my case, internet bill sufficed. The agent who did it this year, seemed to need very little from the pile I had. 

19 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Rather than the silly rocket maybe we could have a General Theory of Negativity counter per member. To indicate how generally negative their posts are.

Now that you mentioned, I just noticed that the rockets are gone. Did everyone? or is it only my that I am off my rocket?

Edited by sirineou

Thanks Rooster for not having a sarcastic bone in your body. 555.  Great chuckles.

And then there are the posters that do not know the meaning of sarcasm.  Oh well their

problem.  I am just glad that Thailand does not have the death counts from COVID as high as Mexico 

or many other countries in the world. Chok Dee and Good luck in the future for all readers.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The great and benevolent leader has already insured happiness. Now, he is showing the vast purity of his heart, by allowing the people to celebrate, and have some fun. 

He is lowering unemployment.

He is growing the economy.

He is doing everything in his power to open the country up again, and increase tourism revenue.

He is increasing exports.

He is abiding by all of the terms of the ASEAN charters he signed, and allowing the duty free importation of all beer throughout ASEAN. Bintang, Beer Lao, Bia Saigon, Bia Huda, Bia Ha Noi, Dagon, Saigon Special, 333, are on all of the supermarket shelves as we speak. We are not longer subject to the very low quality local beers, as promised in the recent ASEAN charter, that Thailand agreed to and signed. 

He is making visa policy easy, simple and streamlined, and all tourists are very happy about that. He is working on the attitudes of government workers, and making sure they are open and friendly to both tourists, and ex-pats.

He is improving traffic and public safety.

He is working day and night to eliminate the air quality issues, that have become a catastrophe for the nation. 

Corruption is being eliminated, and innocent fall guys are no longer getting charged for murder, and being put to death.

The taxi mafia on Samui and Phuket have been eliminated, and tourists can now get a taxi at a fair price. They are also adding multiple options of cheap public transportation on the Southern islands. 

Life is better for all now that this great man is demonstrating his genius and vision on a daily basis. All he cares about is the welfare of his own people, and the happiness of both tourists and the ex-pat community. He contemplates this day and night.

You forgot to mention that the Government Lottery tickets are now sold at THB 80 per ticket. Great achievement!

"Having a great meal in Uthai Thani this week was a tiger that escaped from a wildlife sanctuary. He guzzled down a soi dog. Yippee!"    ????????????

Might be an idea to let the tiger escape 2 or 3 times a week and help clean up the mangy, diseased and useless soi-dogs.

To the soi-dog lovers, no need to respond - I've heard  all your nonsense previously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clarkey611 said:

You forgot to mention that the Government Lottery tickets are now sold at THB 80 per ticket. Great achievement!

That fell on it's a rse, has been back to Bht 100 in many places for ages. 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 9:21 AM, ezzra said:

Why do people feels compel to write long, long, long post just to prove a point and to relay a message, we're all too old to sit a read anything more than 2-3 min. post, and as for Thailand being the best place to retire, let me clue ya here rooster mate, the shine on that trophy is already wearing thin and it has been so for a while now...

It would seem that irony and sarcasm is not appreciated nowadays.????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I respectfully question the premise of the OP.  Other threads here make it clear that, much like a Thai person reading a book, it is a well-established fact that rainbows don't appear in Thailand even after a rainstorm, and puppies are similarly scarce. 

On 1/15/2022 at 9:25 PM, sawadee1947 said:

Not Einstein, but once use your common sense. Thailand definetely did not the best to conquer covid by buying that useless stuff from China instead from Moderna or Biontech/Pfizer, maybe imported Astra.

Fooling their citizens about the pandemic is a shame.

You gotta know that the 800 pound gorilla in the room, so nearby, with the cheap sinovac and the large stick was most likely far more attractive than the distant and less and less in touch former friendly uncle with the fancy phizer stuff.  Not that there weren’t other ahh considerations.

On 1/15/2022 at 10:57 PM, spidermike007 said:

The great and benevolent leader has already insured happiness. Now, he is showing the vast purity of his heart, by allowing the people to celebrate, and have some fun. 

He is lowering unemployment.

He is growing the economy.

He is doing everything in his power to open the country up again, and increase tourism revenue.

He is increasing exports.

He is abiding by all of the terms of the ASEAN charters he signed, and allowing the duty free importation of all beer throughout ASEAN. Bintang, Beer Lao, Bia Saigon, Bia Huda, Bia Ha Noi, Dagon, Saigon Special, 333, are on all of the supermarket shelves as we speak. We are not longer subject to the very low quality local beers, as promised in the recent ASEAN charter, that Thailand agreed to and signed. 

He is making visa policy easy, simple and streamlined, and all tourists are very happy about that. He is working on the attitudes of government workers, and making sure they are open and friendly to both tourists, and ex-pats.

He is improving traffic and public safety.

He is working day and night to eliminate the air quality issues, that have become a catastrophe for the nation. 

Corruption is being eliminated, and innocent fall guys are no longer getting charged for murder, and being put to death.

The taxi mafia on Samui and Phuket have been eliminated, and tourists can now get a taxi at a fair price. They are also adding multiple options of cheap public transportation on the Southern islands. 

Life is better for all now that this great man is demonstrating his genius and vision on a daily basis. All he cares about is the welfare of his own people, and the happiness of both tourists and the ex-pat community. He contemplates this day and night.

… and don’t forget the eco-friendly aspect of the improved transportation system everywhere.  And the implementation of sustainable energy, development of eco-tourism to preserve the fragile land and sea ecosystems with the employment of local talent with the generations of deep knowledge of and love for the environment and local wildlife to support this ecotourism…. Almost as if borrowing a page from the very successful Central American examples.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, sead said:

I would love to see you cooperate with some big Thai newspaper and get this translated. You are a hell of a writer.

Do you really think it would survive the translation?  Or the culture gap?  I dunno but from what I read hereabouts there is a lot that looses in the cultural divide, much less the actual interpretation.  But I agree it would be great to spread it around so more can enjoy.