Thai pass and stop in Singapore

10 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

It's a good question.

I would suspect that if your first country of departure and Singapore are both on the approved list a total of 21 days between the 2 countries would be ok.

The 21 country list no longer exists since that was only for the the Test & Go that is no longer available.

Look here. https://tp.consular.go.th/en/plan

You will only need the Thailand Pass for Singapore. Getting a one from the first country you depart from would be a waste of time since it would longer be valid.

You will also need a new RT-PCR test 72 hours before departure from Singapore.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You will only need the Thailand Pass for Singapore. Getting a one from the first country you depart from would be a waste of time since it would longer be valid.

You will also need a new RT-PCR test 72 hours before departure from Singapore.

He'd still be able to complete the Thai pass process based on arriving from Singapore before travelling from original departure point tho, right?

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

The 21 country list no longer exists since that was only for the the Test & Go that is no longer available.

Look here. https://tp.consular.go.th/en/plan

While no new Test & Go applications are being accepted, I believe I am correct in saying that existing Test & Go passes are being honoured. Thus, the list is not exclusively just an historical curiosity.

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes he could.

But note that to enter SIngapore you must (at departure point and on arrival in Changi) a negative PCR test report which is no more than 2 days old on arrival.

This applies in your intending to stay sometime and also if your just on a short transit (transfer from onf flight to the next flight, perhaps 1.5 hrs or similar).

What other documents are needed in advance (at departure or arrival in S'pore) I don't know.  

Shouldn't be difficult to find an appropriate singapore government website to get all this detail. 

11 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

He'd still be able to complete the Thai pass process based on arriving from Singapore before travelling from original departure point tho, right?

Does that mean time will be running in reverse, perhaps also the aircradt flying backwards?