Expletives fly as octogenarian Brit crashes car into traffic kiosk - then gets out and urinates beside vehicle

webfact

9 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Just another brit, that makes us look like fools. Unfortunately, an over represented nationality standing for bad publicity.

Oh dear, just another Gottfrid type who has the hots for Brits...... get a life sunshine - your fellow countrymen won't be any better!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

Oh dear, just another Gottfrid type who has the hots for Brits...... get a life sunshine - your fellow countrymen won't be any better!

I advise you to take a look at the statistics for almost every popular travel and expat destination in the world. Then you will easily find out who is standing for the greater percentage.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, thisisrascal said:

There should be an upper age limit on driving.

88 is quite old and if he crashed maybe should stop but that doesn't mean you can tell by age. A better way to go would be to base it on ability regardless of age. Given that driving tests in Thailand seem to be conducted around cones in a car park and the only reason I've been told for that is "it's too dangerous to do it on the road as they aren't good enough" then that might stop a lot of people driving.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, alextrat1966 said:

LOL. I am sure you are either American or Aussie.... You see the mote in your brother's eye, but you do not see the beam inyour own eye'. 

Pity cuz the ones who have brought the most stereotypes to all of us farang during these times are mostly Americans with their anti-mask, anti-vaxx rhetorics. 

Waht do anti-vax and anti-mask to do with this?

11 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Go the Pom's. 

Good to see that the old guy wasn't crossing the busy road beneath a pedestrian overpass. 

DUI, much better option 

????

Anyway, keep up the good work you Pom's ???? it's making us Aussies look good. ????????????????????

I hope this comment stays here, my last comment they took down (censored), must have been the photo (drunk guy passed out on his back) 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

3 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Male or female! I pulled over one day while riding my motorcycle to stop and help a young lady who I thought had a flat tire. I looked down and she was having a pee on the other side of the car. I wished her well and left.

My wife says a man taking a pee is shooting the rubbish , a lady taking a pee is watering the flowers .

4 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Nothing to see here lol Just an old guy that got confused.  Parked the car in the parking spot and could not hold it. 

My father god bless his soul decided that he needed a nap so when he stopped a a red light in the middle lane of the road did so.

For some reason no one thought it was funny. Police even had the temerity to take away his license all because he did not get enough sleep the night before.

At the risk of taking this thread totally off-topic, I recall my father came to collect me from college in south London, to drive back to our home in Leicester.

As he was driving through the centre of London, and wasn't familiar with the various roads, I offered to map-read.

So as we were driving down a major road in central London, I ventured that we needed to take the next left.

"Turn left... aahhh!!!".  My polite comment to turn left was met by my father slamming on the brakes and screeching 90 degrees sharp-left into a milk bottling factory car-park!!

"Er, I meant at the next set of traffic lights".

Still, his reactions were pretty good for his age ????

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tug said:

Awww give the old duffer a break he was probably just trying to pee in a bottle when driving  saw a pretty girl lost control wrecked then had to finish his business 

How many 88 year old drivers are reported as having accidents? I'm not referring to bladder problems. I'm 88 and still driving. I'm much safer and more stable than my passengers who sit, tight lipped or screaming in the back.???? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

How many 88 year old drivers are reported as having accidents? I'm not referring to bladder problems. I'm 88 and still driving. I'm much safer and more stable than my passengers who sit, tight lipped or screaming in the back.???? 

Good for you!

88 and still driving, I hope I can say the same in 30 years.

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Anyway, keep up the good work you Pom's ???? it's making us Aussies look good. ????????????????????

I hope this comment stays here, my last comment they took down (censored), must have been the photo (drunk guy passed out on his back) 

I heard that your family tree can’t be traced back any further than Mount Stewart, along with many of you