Expletives fly as octogenarian Brit crashes car into traffic kiosk - then gets out and urinates beside vehicle

webfact

16 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Male or female! I pulled over one day while riding my motorcycle to stop and help a young lady who I thought had a flat tire. I looked down and she was having a pee on the other side of the car. I wished her well and left.

God bless her.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Male or female! I pulled over one day while riding my motorcycle to stop and help a young lady who I thought had a flat tire. I looked down and she was having a pee on the other side of the car. I wished her well and left.

God bless her.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tracyb said:

It so happens that I was there and witnessed this unfortunate incident.  The driver was not urinating on his car….he was urinating in his trousers.  He was obviously distressed.  The police officers, when they arrived, were acting with compassion.  I can’t say the same for drivers passing by….and certainly not for many of the commenters here.

We don’t know what, specifically, caused this incident….however, video file footage did show that the car in front of him stopped abruptly and he was able to veer to his left to avoid hitting the vehicle.  Unfortunately, when his car continued its forward motion there was no road to travel on but there was a small traffic island with a police box standing on it.  So, into the police box the car traveled coming to a rest while causing some damage but no physical injuries…..other than to the elderly man’s pride…obviously.

Traffic was backed up for a bit, some drivers were inconvenienced and some negative comments were shouted by angry drivers who had their travel momentarily interrupted.

Now come all the armchair critics who pontificate about how this man acted and what should be done to him to prevent this from happening in the future or…what should have been done to him to prevent this from happening in the first place.  Well, I honor your right to express yourselves, each one of you.  However, I will ask you to consider that but for the grace of God you could find yourself in the same position one day in the future.  I certainly hope you don’t but if you do I’m certain you’d appreciate some compassion.

So it literally scared the urine outta him !!

38 minutes ago, Tracyb said:

It so happens that I was there and witnessed this unfortunate incident.  The driver was not urinating on his car….he was urinating in his trousers.  He was obviously distressed.  The police officers, when they arrived, were acting with compassion.  I can’t say the same for drivers passing by….and certainly not for many of the commenters here.

We don’t know what, specifically, caused this incident….however, video file footage did show that the car in front of him stopped abruptly and he was able to veer to his left to avoid hitting the vehicle.  Unfortunately, when his car continued its forward motion there was no road to travel on but there was a small traffic island with a police box standing on it.  So, into the police box the car traveled coming to a rest while causing some damage but no physical injuries…..other than to the elderly man’s pride…obviously.

Traffic was backed up for a bit, some drivers were inconvenienced and some negative comments were shouted by angry drivers who had their travel momentarily interrupted.

Now come all the armchair critics who pontificate about how this man acted and what should be done to him to prevent this from happening in the future or…what should have been done to him to prevent this from happening in the first place.  Well, I honor your right to express yourselves, each one of you.  However, I will ask you to consider that but for the grace of God you could find yourself in the same position one day in the future.  I certainly hope you don’t but if you do I’m certain you’d appreciate some compassion.

Party pooper 

I prefer the webfact description. 

BTW, the local radio station 103fm here in Pattaya is reporting same story as Webfact, there you go it must be true. 

????

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

2 hours ago, Gandtee said:

There you go. You're not as sharp as you think you are. I said inane, not insane. How old are you?????

Oh, sorry I missed that. But if it lacks sense or meaning, is pointless and silly. Yeah, in my book that is very close to insane.

I am 52, and have been living in Thailand long, long time. Seen it all, and have experience. Actually, I am quite a sharp guy. ????

1 hour ago, Tracyb said:

Some commenting on here should mighty foolish right about now!

Edited by LennyW

2 hours ago, Victornoir said:

No.

It was the UK foreign office, foolishly followed by US and Aus, which decided abruptly to refuse the common rules.

For me, who comes from a less arrogant country, the visa conditions have always been the same for more than 10 years. It have even improved recently with the 90 day process online.

Sorry for this off topic but sometimes you have to do that to the truth.

The visa situation has completely changed in the last ten years .

Ten years ago, you could stay forever in Tailband on continuous visa exempt stamps and then you could then sstay forever on tourist visas.

About 8 years ago, that changed and both those visa became restricted in the amount you could obtain 

2 hours ago, Tracyb said:

Different story if he peed his pants, and if it went as you described. Still he did not keep space to stop on time. But I won't say I would have done it differently. 

But this is a totally different story then what was posted. Peeing your pants is humiliating and not like the act like described in the article. 

15 hours ago, Rocking Robert said:

I drove a 18 wheeler for 35 years. I made sure I always at an empty 20 oz cup in the cab for Emergencies 

Used to clean the side of the highway lost count of the number of pop bottles filled with yellow liquid.

37 minutes ago, robblok said:

Different story if he peed his pants, and if it went as you described. Still he did not keep space to stop on time. But I won't say I would have done it differently. 

But this is a totally different story then what was posted. Peeing your pants is humiliating and not like the act like described in the article. 

He didn't pee his pants 

There's a video on 103fm website showing the old guy urinating on his car. 

The guy's a party animal.

88yo, 11am drunk as a skunk, crashing into a kiosk, he's the man 

????

3 hours ago, Tracyb said:

Well said madam. There are many holier than thou armchair experts on this and other sites only too eager to show how clever they are and to make disparaging comments. I doubt they would have the courage to do it face to face. I hope all goes well for the driver.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

He didn't pee his pants 

There's a video on 103fm website showing the old guy urinating on his car. 

The guy's a party animal.

88yo, 11am drunk as a skunk, crashing into a kiosk, he's the man 

????

link to the vid please.

did you read the post by tracyb claiming to witness the incident ?

3 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Video below (starts at 0:50).

It's not too clear but no pool of urine on the floor. It looks to me that he peed his pants.

Thanks, yeah seen that vid, certainly does not appear to   be pee'ing on the car.

Maybe safetyfirst can post up the vid he is harping on about that show him pee'ing on the car.

2 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Video below (starts at 0:50).

It's not too clear but no pool of urine on the floor. It looks to me that he peed his pants.

Does it really matter ?

When you are in danger , the human/animal  body is programmed to extract urine and excrement when you may need to escape from somewhere , its a natural body reaction 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

If you read the story, you will know that he took a pee against the car, rather than in his pants 

If you read the Eyewitness account by Tracyb and watch the video footage from FM103, you will that is not the case.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tracyb said:

Thanks for the report ,

So it seems like the driver in front was at fault the the Brit took evasive action to try to avoid a collision 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Oh, sorry I missed that. But if it lacks sense or meaning, is pointless and silly. Yeah, in my book that is very close to insane.

I am 52, and have been living in Thailand long, long time. Seen it all, and have experience. Actually, I am quite a sharp guy. ????

I am 88 and have lived in Thailand for thirty four years and am not arrogant enough to claim to have seen it all. I leave that to young smart a---e whipper snappers who think they have.

2 hours ago, Gandtee said:

I am 88 and have lived in Thailand for thirty four years and am not arrogant enough to claim to have seen it all. I leave that to young smart a---e whipper snappers who think they have.

Yeah, no problem with that. Just let the car be in parked condition.

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

This rather immature . 

There are numerous foreigners in Thailand from various different Countries and some of them behave badly , tying to figure of which Country the worst behaved people come from is rather stupid 

No, it´s not. That is just the sound of a poor excuse when the statistics tells the wrong numbers.

4 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Thanks, yeah seen that vid, certainly does not appear to   be pee'ing on the car.

Maybe safetyfirst can post up the vid he is harping on about that show him pee'ing on the car.

So, we've got video evidence, also a radio station and webfact and attached Chiang Mai news reports all saying he was urinating on the car but we've got members in denial, believing a members comment (tracyb). 

Well there you go, unbelievable

IMG_20220204_172146.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 2