how strict is Thailand pass with the 15.000 baht minimum deposit?

This is a bit off topic, but I was filling out the Thailand pass and it asks you for your permanent address outside of Thailand. What do you put if you don't have any address outside of Thailand, and you can't leave it blank.

12 minutes ago, dsj said:

This is a bit off topic, but I was filling out the Thailand pass and it asks you for your permanent address outside of Thailand. What do you put if you don't have any address outside of Thailand, and you can't leave it blank.

You could use the address for a friend or family member when you complete the application.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dsj said:

I just put the hotel where I will be staying. Did it last time and it worked.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dsj said:

Just put what is on your passport

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, dsj said:

1 hour ago, 0james0 said:

Just put what is on your passport

My passport does not have my address on it. Some countries might have it but not all of them.

As I wrote before he could put a friend's or family member's address on the Thailand Pass application.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2022 at 6:42 AM, dsj said:

I put my brothers UK address and phone number.

Anything will do i should think.