Swab appointment

Hi,

I´m travelling to Bangkok and arriving on 8 February. I have my first night in a Sha+ hotel in Bangkok and on the day after I´m travelling to Phuket where i also will take my second PCR test. I just got my Test & Go application rejected. I don´t know why, but probably because I was not able to book my first swab appointment (only my second in Phuket). I just got the following message when i was about to choose swab center in Bangkok: "(0/0) Other Center (i will book it by myself)".

Appreciate the help!

Ok. Both of the hotels I´m staying Bangkok and Phuket i Sha extra plus. On the mail of rejection it say:

"Your hotel has rejected your registration in the Thailand Pass system due to incomplete / non-compliance documents. Please contact your hotel directly for more information."

Did you book through Agoda, Booking etc? They often just book you the hotel room and not the Test & Go package. The hotel room alone isn't enough. It has to be the official package with transport and PCR test included, the confirmation they send has to be specifically say that, and the booking reference number you use on your application has to tie the two systems together.

14 hours ago, Smartshake said:

Ok. Both of the hotels I´m staying Bangkok and Phuket i Sha extra plus. On the mail of rejection it say:

"Your hotel has rejected your registration in the Thailand Pass system due to incomplete / non-compliance documents. Please contact your hotel directly for more information."

Did your application to Thailand Pass include a scan of the receipts to prove you have paid the hotels?

I'm aware of this being the cause of rejection of other folks.

All documents submitted again including receipts and instantly approved.