Thailand Pass and airplane ticket transit country.

16 minutes ago, beeyonder said:

Good evening everyone. I wanted to do my thailand pass, I am from Paris.

I wanted to go to Phuket and I wanted to know if it was possible to make a transit in any country or my flight must be direct to Phuket ?

I don't think it matters where you transit so long as you arrive Phuket by international flight.

There's no mention on the TP website about transitting anywhere. 

22 minutes ago, beeyonder said:

I wanted to go to Phuket and I wanted to know if it was possible to make a transit in any country or my flight must be direct to Phuket ?

You can transit at another country.

Many folk have done that.

If you provide more details of carrier etc then perhaps others have done similar route and can post first hand experience.

Good luck with family reunion. 

27 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I don't think it matters where you transit so long as you arrive Phuket by international flight.

There's no mention on the TP website about transitting anywhere. 

This rule about arriving on international flight has changed at the end of december. 
Now from bkk there are 2 daily flights, bangkok airways. Has to be on one ticket. 
Small turbo planes 2h flight

• Like 1

I've flown into Phuket three times (2 Sandbox, 1 Test and Go). It will be a lot more convenient to fly into Phuket than to land in BKK wait around for one of the two BKK/PHT Bangkok Airways sealed routes.

I prefer the Middle Eastern routes via Doha on Qatar, Abu Dhabi on Etihad or Dubai on Emirates. 

18 hours ago, internationalism said:

This rule about arriving on international flight has changed at the end of december. 
Now from bkk there are 2 daily flights, bangkok airways. Has to be on one ticket. 
Small turbo planes 2h flight

Do you know if that is valid flying from any country? I'm in the same case and will fly from Spain.

Thanks for any help.

1 minute ago, internationalism said:

Yes

I'm worried because in the tailand embassy of Madrid's web appears this:

2. Itinerary of flights from Spain to Thailand (Travellers can transit at an airport outside Thailand before arriving at an international airport in Thailand. Domestic transit between airports in Thailand is not allowed.) 

So I'm confused...

13 hours ago, AaronIsaan said:

I'm worried because in the tailand embassy of Madrid's web appears this:

2. Itinerary of flights from Spain to Thailand (Travellers can transit at an airport outside Thailand before arriving at an international airport in Thailand. Domestic transit between airports in Thailand is not allowed.) 

That is actually correct when it refers to transiting to a domestic flight. It can only be done if you clear immigration and get on a flight which cannot be done.

There are special flights from BKK that leave from the international arrival area of the airport to Samui and Phuket.