Miss Thailand: Pretty in pink bikini babes beg the question - Are Thai women really the most beautiful in the world?

webfact

3 hours ago, RandiRona said:

Here comes a baiting article for horndogs!

Exactly that.... 

So... here we go again....  

.....  These types of threads are the perfect lightening rod for mongers and those who would make such comments as....

- Give me a real Thai woman any day.

- These are not representative of Thai women.

- Too much plastic.

- They probably work in a soapy.

.......  meanwhile we see a couple of photos of what I would only describe as runts of the litter... Eye of the beholder definitely true and is perfectly exampled by SpiderMikes photos, which IMO are all utter shockers !!! 

All of that said - I suspect the Photos in the Op are deliberately chosen to spark debate as they are not particularly flattering photos.... 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, connda said:
1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I can stand on a sidewalk in Bangkok, and it does not take more than 20 seconds before a stunner walks by. Very few countries can boast that. It is almost as if they lace the water with some sort of beauty agent! 

The fascinating thing about Thai women, is that they are all of mixed ethnicity. Few know it, and few will admit it. But it is nearly 100%. Going back to the days of ancient Ayutthaya and Sukhothai, Thailand was a major trading nation. And people from all over the region came to trade, many of whom stayed. Producing the most astonishing women as a result. Indians, Sumatrans, Burmese, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Turks, Persians, and more.

Combine their innate femininity, and the level of comfort they have in expressing that, and it makes them very appealing. I see a  Western woman sometimes, who is beautiful, but cold as ice, and more masculine than I am, and there is no appeal, whatsoever. I think it can be described as the ability to manifest the dignity within femininity. Or, a woman who is not trying to be a man, having lost her sense of womanhood, along the way. Or a woman who is in touch with her body, and not plagued with feelings of shame and a fake sense of purity. Also, some Thai girlfriends, lovers and wives realize that a man enjoys sex, and allowing them that enjoyment, freedom and pleasure is just not a big deal. And enjoying it along with the man is not considered such a horrible fate!

Lastly, there is a comfort level in the playing of roles here. It is an amazing quality many Thai women have. Allowing a man to be a man, and enjoying being a woman and acting like one. What is more appealing than that? And who wants to be with a woman who is more masculine than we are anyway?

Very well stated Mike! 

Ya think? Waxing lyrical about the intricate and subtle variations of "femininity" within Thailand's regional history and around Asia?

I think mike lost it when he posted half a dozen pics of his pay for play bedroom conquests but maybe that's also your idea of "being a woman and acting like one"?

38 minutes ago, SuwadeeS said:

My clean answer is: No!

Another surprise! (exclamation mark for emphasis)

39 minutes ago, SuwadeeS said:

1. Appearance is important, but not the most important.

How does your 'appearance' rate?

40 minutes ago, SuwadeeS said:

2. Thai women are well known to be not so faithful.

Sorry it didn't work out for you.

40 minutes ago, SuwadeeS said:

3. They have a high Gold digger mentality.

See 2. above.

41 minutes ago, SuwadeeS said:

4. In real life, the mentality  is quote different.

I wonder what one would make of your 'mentality' ?

42 minutes ago, SuwadeeS said:

After 2 negative experimente, they won't get a thirth Chance.

Over all, I do prefare now Filipina.

Remember that after three strikes you're still out regardless of what nationality LBFM floated your boat while emptying your wallet.

But you can always come back here since you know the ropes (sort of).

Good luck!

Terrible photos. Poor exposure, sometimes much too bright. Just the last photo alone. The model looks like she has water in her legs and stains on her legs. The whole figurine looks disproportionate. The whole swimsuit doesn't fit well. For models with "short legs, you can choose a high-cut swimsuit to make the legs appear longer. But if there isn't enough bottom flesh, then it looks terrible.

If you also subtract the high hells from the photo, it looks like the model has midget legs. With every model agency, such a photo would immediately end up in the trash can.

163596-1024x683.jpg.40874f36aa88ca7dd32d31cff03b660a.jpg

Edited by tomacht8
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Joules said:

Beautiful women?  In this country, it pays to make a close inspection lest you end up with more than you bargained for.  Sometimes a surprise is nice, but not when it is extra equipment.

...they need a back-up plan, hedge their bets.

1 hour ago, Inala said:

I zoomed in on the photos looking for a camel toe. Is that bad of me to do that or is it perfectly acceptable behaviour?

No - I did too. It's just is an indication that your boyz still make testosterone and you have a decent circulatory system.  I was just curious as to how far Thai censors would go.  I wonder if critical areas of those suits are 'padded.'

• Haha 1

I'm a convert ... after experiencing a reasonable number Thai women ... I hardly even look at western ladies anymore, and if I do I glance and have little desire to keep on looking.

Sadly unless I'm flashing money falang ladies don't notice me either lol ????????????