Miss Thailand: Pretty in pink bikini babes beg the question - Are Thai women really the most beautiful in the world?

webfact

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Ya think? Waxing lyrical about the intricate and subtle variations of "femininity" within Thailand's regional history and around Asia?

I think mike lost it when he posted half a dozen pics of his pay for play bedroom conquests but maybe that's also your idea of "being a woman and acting like one"?

How do you know they were mine? These pics are often shared amongst friends. Again, more judgment without anything to really base it on. Jeez guys, this is just a friendly conversation. Looks like a few guys woke up on the wrong side of the bed today!

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, webfact said:

So what do you think of the latest crop of Thai beauties?

Too much

makeup. 

Jewelry. 

Plastic 

OMG, what do people see in this synthetic beauty. 

My gf is natural..... 

She looks best first thing in the morning when she wakes up next to me in her birthday suit. 

I'm blessed, she is amazing. 

Everything natural.

God made her perfect. 

Thank you lord 

????????????????????????

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

If the  measure of beauty is purely a generic visual criteria then most of the  contestants in such "competitions" the majority may pass.

The obvious variation in/of opinion presented even here indicates the initial failure of any true social measure.

Many years ago I had a brief relationship with a mixed ethnicity woman who despite being visually not beautiful somehow emanated beauty. For a time I thought I was deluded in some manner.

This woman was a follower of Islam. She  also ran a Bar. That she did so both as a female in defiance of Islamic rhetoric and without the supervision of a male I learned put her on the edge of local tolerance despite the  general area being 100% tourist  dependent ! Her minimal profit  from her business she used to support female orphans  and/or other female rejects in her home village.

It was on an occasion when seated at her Bar  next to a man who later identified as a Frenchman who suddenly exclaimed to me " This woman is beautiful and yet she is not  but she  is ! I cannot explain it !"

It was  at that moment I felt grateful to this  man because it immediately confirmed my own perception. I could only cordially agree without  telling him of her and my involvement which  was  quite dangerous in a strict Islamic location .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

OMG, what do people see in this synthetic beauty. 

You nailed it.  That's the word I'm looking for every time I see one of these so-called 'beauty' queens:  Synthetic! 

Perfect!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

My gf is natural..... 

She looks best first thing in the morning when she wakes up next to me in her birthday suit. 

....after a swig of Listerine.

Edited by connda
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, SuwadeeS said:

My clean answer is: No!

1. Appearance is important, but not the most important.

2. Thai women are well known to be not so faithful.

3. They have a high Gold digger mentality.

4. In real life, the mentality  is quote different.

After 2 negative experimente, they won't get a thirth Chance.

Over all, I do prefare now Filipina.

Hate to inform you, but your Filipina girlfriend is going to be entertaining more boyfriends than just you when you're not around.  I spent quite a bit of time in the PI.  If my 'girlfriend' was entertaining some other squid, I'd find a new girlfriend.  That never took more than a couple of hours walking down Magsaysay and stopping at bars.

"But but but - I mean 'true love!'
Yeah - so do I.  ❤️ <laughs>

"Faithful."  This isn't the West and 'faithful' is a morally relativistic term for both men and women in Asia. 

5 hours ago, Joules said:

"All women in bikinis are beautiful regardless of ethnicity or country of origin."  Oh, come on, now.  Some people do have standards.

Some women do wear bikinis that should not. IMO they soon give up, realizing they are the object of pity rather than admiration.

IMO the contestants look a fair bit beefier than what I see in shopping malls in Chiang Rai.

To anyone who thinks Thai women are the most beautiful women in the world, do the Big C challenge.

Next time you are out for groceries at Big C or Tesco etc. , find a bench somewhere where the multitudes pass and sit there for 20 minutes. Then , look at every female that passes who is less than 55 but older than 16. Then see for yourself how many really hot ones pass. In my experience, not as many as you might suppose.

Of course, in Pattaya this experiment is void. But Pattaya is an exceptional city in a big country. It does not represent the norm.

Having said that ....if you were to conduct a similar experiment in Sainsburys or Walmart you would have to extend the survey time to 8 hours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, JonnyF said:

"Miss Thailand" always seems to be models that look European, either because they actually are half Causcasian or because they have plastic surgery to give them a more European nose, eyelids etc.

It's weird. You think they'd be a bit more secure in the way they look especially as many of the more natural looking Thai women are very beautiful. I guess they consider that natural look to be too plain...

and the Chinese cultural influence promotes pale / white skin in asian countries.