Miss Thailand: Pretty in pink bikini babes beg the question - Are Thai women really the most beautiful in the world?

webfact

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

"Miss Thailand" always seems to be models that look European, either because they actually are half Causcasian or because they have plastic surgery to give them a more European nose, eyelids etc.

It's weird. You think they'd be a bit more secure in the way they look especially as many of the more natural looking Thai women are very beautiful. I guess they consider that natural look to be too plain...

Yes and as we all know there is this underlying insidious pysche in general society that the whiter you are the more prettier you are which is of course total BS.

• Like 1

You short essay has captured what some of us westerners struggle to explain to our friends back home in the west.

I could not agree with you more. 

Thai women, my wife at the top of the list of course, are collectively the finest women on the planet.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, SuwadeeS said:

My clean answer is: No!

1. Appearance is important, but not the most important.

2. Thai women are well known to be not so faithful.

3. They have a high Gold digger mentality.

4. In real life, the mentality  is quote different.

After 2 negative experimente, they won't get a thirth Chance.

Over all, I do prefare now Filipina.

I couldn't think of the better example of a gold digger nationality 

2 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

One thing I do know is the Thai perception of beauty is very different from mine. I just prefer the girl next door look. 

Think it’s more these competitions’ perception. For me anyway, I see far nicer regular ladies in the malls and airports. Minimal, if any, makeup. Each to their own, though, these girls here are still very nice of course … as if us hairy ar$e$ would get the chance. ????

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

What's the likelihood that the winner will be from a hi-so family, and not from Nakhon Nowhere.

The most beautiful in South East Asia? I remember seeing some real stunners in the Philippines, maybe more so than Thailand.

Thailand=prudesville.

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

None of the above ..........

I wouldn't offer to buy any of those a 'lady drink'.

OMG! That's a surprise.

Queue the ritual 'not my taste, not special, seen better in [insert country here]' and other rote dismissals of Thai femininity.

• Sad 1