Miss Thailand: Pretty in pink bikini babes beg the question - Are Thai women really the most beautiful in the world?

webfact

Is there a celebrity barber these ladies go to, to get a shave down south?, and if not, is it a job a falang can get a work permit for?  Please don't ruin my fantasy by saying they all do it themselves ????

Edited by Dumbfounded
added to comment
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

I think the author needs to learn what a bikini is.... 

Not to mention brushing up on the meaning of "begs the question" as well as realizing that the sports team is the "Indiana Pacers", not "Indian". But then, the fight for the "proper" use of "begs the question" is long lost, and the profile of the Pacers here is a lot lower than that of most equally good football (in Pacerland soccer) clubs on this site.

14 hours ago, webfact said:

Despite claiming to have some of the most beautiful women in the world, success on the international stage has largely eluded Thailand in recent years.

Because they're "not sending their best."

I know it's become a cliche, but, seriously, I see more attractive women walking the malls and the markets every time I go shopping.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BritManToo said:

None of the above ..........

I wouldn't offer to buy any of those a 'lady drink'.

of course you wouldn't, you wouldn't get the opportunity; while it sounds like you hang out and partake(?) in the sex industry, i'd bet these ladies don't need to.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

Because they're "not sending their best."

Exactly that! 

They seem to persist in entering ladies who don't look very Thai. 

They enter the ones who look more European, and obviously the actual European countries are going to have a bigger pool to choose from when it comes to western looks.

It's like England trying to play like Brazil in a World Cup. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Exactly that! 

They seem to persist in entering ladies who don't look very Thai. 

They enter the ones who look more European, and obviously the actual European countries are going to have a bigger pool to choose from when it comes to western looks.

It's like England trying to play like Brazil in a World Cup. 

It never ceases to amaze me how they pedestal luk khruengs in soaps, films, beauty pageants, etc., while simultaneously looking down on Thai women who choose a farang for a partner. That's some major league cognitive dissonance at work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

I know it's become a cliche, but, seriously, I see more attractive women walking the malls and the markets every time I go shopping.

Same for me. But there's always a big difference to seeing beauty in the flesh and seeing it in a photo or on tv.

Like viewing breath-taking scenery in real life and then seeing it again on-screen. Nothing compares.

Edited by bobandyson
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

It never ceases to amaze me how they pedestal luk khruengs in soaps, films, beauty pageants, etc., while simultaneously looking down on Thai women who choose a farang for a partner. That's some major league cognitive dissonance at work.

Thai schoolgirls decorate their notebooks with pictures of pin-up boys who kind of look like young Keanu Reeves.  I can think of other races/ethnicities in other parts of the world that scorn intermarriage while at the same time consider marrying certain outsiders a prime catch.  

On the other hand ginger Ed Sheeran seems to be swoon material in Japan, go figure.  Maybe the girls want to see what red hair down there looks like.

The women look okay, but the guy doing this article called it the bikini section, when it

has always been called the swimsuit competition. So don't strain your minds with trying

to see the difference. Besides the women are usually asked to wear the same style

of swimsuit, and that actually is not fair, with so many body types. My opinion.

1 hour ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

yeah Iv'e seen nicer ones from south America

beauty is an subjective notion. in my opinion beautiful ladies and gentlemen, for that matter, are everywhere all over the world. beauty contests are just a commercial thing, i don't care about them hence my first comment.

9 hours ago, connda said:
11 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

My gf is natural..... 

She looks best first thing in the morning when she wakes up next to me in her birthday suit. 

....after a swig of Listerine

Ha, ha.

Yes, mornings I'm not allowed to touch her before she goes to the bathroom, go for a pee, brush her teeth and what ever else they do in there. 

Suits me 

6 hours ago, it is what it is said:

of course you wouldn't, you wouldn't get the opportunity; while it sounds like you hang out and partake(?) in the sex industry, i'd bet these ladies don't need to.

But many of them still end up married to old wealthy foreign men.

Are you going to claim they aren't sex workers and marry these old guys for love?

20 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am sure some of those ladies look alright in an evening dress. But they all look somehow out of place in a bathing suite - no idea why anybody would call those things bikini.

This is a bikini!

115821531_1137242026631106_8892741551282619308_o.thumb.jpg.dacf2af396987631150ffd460bc03159.jpg

THIS one is pretty

• Like 1

18 hours ago, aussienam said:

I prefer that natural look.  And it is a pity that the mixed breed Thais are seemingly revered more than the pure native Thai people.  

Westernisation has crept into Thai culture, norms and expectations. 

Look at how many Thai women now get silicon breast implants, some look ridiculous IMO, way out of proportion to their bodies, poking out like a pair of papayas with stretched areolas.  

And plenty of average looking Thai women too, just like anywhere.  These competitions are a false representation IMO

I could not agree more. Thai women look so cute IMO with their natural breasts, usually rather on the smaller side. I hate those silicon implant breasts, not only because of the looks but also because of the feel.

Thai women most of the time look ridiculous when they get their nose reshaped.

One of my success stories with my (Thai) wife is that I have convinced her a long time ago that she looks the best as she is : no implant, no nose job, no tattoo, her hair with its natural black (silky and shiny) hair.

Edited by gejohesch
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Denim said:

Next time you are out for groceries at Big C or Tesco etc. , find a bench somewhere where the multitudes pass and sit there for 20 minutes. Then , look at every female that passes who is less than 55 but older than 16. Then see for yourself how many really hot ones pass. In my experience, not as many as you might suppose.

Having said that ....if you were to conduct a similar experiment in Sainsburys or Walmart you would have to extend the survey time to 8 hours.

Some cities in Australia it's 2 or 3 days 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, 10baht said:

You better not ever go to Colombia.

May I be allowed to slightly disagree about Colombia? I wonder if all those comments about how beautiful Colombian women come from people who have only visited the most touristic places (Cartagena to start with), where goodlooking women will concentrate because of a given market? I have traveled 5 weeks from north to south in Colombia and have only seen maximum 2 or 3 real good lookers ... and mainly plain looking, poorly shaped or fat (or all 3) women.