Where to get my Thai Vaccine Cert document?

Digitalbanana

I have Mor Prom on a small phone which shows the Vaccine Cert if I scroll up/down the phone screen.

How can I save it as a whole document instead of live scrolling on an internet enabled Mor Prom app? There doesn't seem to be any option on app for saving certificate or am I missing something?

Once you have the URL on PC you can print it as a PDF

For the printer settings change it to A3 size and it'll fit on one page, then open the PDF and print as A4

I've made one as there's always a chance someone clueless at the airport will say a paper copy is needed

Just now, hotchilli said:

How can he scan the QR code which is on his own phone?

Phone has a qr scanner app. Scan the qr code. Easy way is enlarging the qr code take a screenshot then open the app then press the photos button then scan the qr code. Easy enough to understand, I hope.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

How can he scan the QR code which is on his own phone?

The exact setup will depend on the QR reader app, but there is usually an icon that let's you read from a picture/screenshot. This is the icon on my app (Lightning QR Code Scanner). 

image.png

I was also able to access it by pulling up the screenshot in the camera app or the photos app and using the 'search inside image' option.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

There doesn't seem to be any option on app for saving certificate or am I missing something?

If you go to your local hospital you can have a yellow vaccine card. It might be free, or it might cost a modest fe of 50 baht. You might need a copy of your passport and a print of the mor prom to get the certificate, which was what's needed, when I got mine that also includes a separate print of my vaccinations...????

Edited by khunPer

2 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

Not true. When I got a booster they just update the online Mor Phrom app and nothing is handed over.

I got my booster two days ago at Bang Sue. Asked for an updated printout, got directed to a desk with a lovely lady and 10 seconds later had my new printout.

3 hours ago, rwill said:

You should have been given a certificate when you got the vaccination.  Or did you not wait the 30 minutes afterwards for your name to be called?

That very much depends on the hospital that gave you the jab.

My first two AZ jabs at the Bangkok Hospital Hat Yai, I waited until told I could leave but received no certificate. I did however get a message through the Mor Phrom Line App with my jab details and my Mor Phrom online certificate showed vaccinated (one jab yellow) then two jabs green. 

When I recently had my Moderna jab booster (also Bangkok Hospital Hat Yai) I was given a certificate after waiting. I also received an update on my Mor Phrom app showing the third jab.

14 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:
15 hours ago, rwill said:

You should have been given a certificate when you got the vaccination.  Or did you not wait the 30 minutes afterwards for your name to be called?

Not true. When I got a booster they just update the online Mor Phrom app and nothing is handed over.

I've had 4 shots and received an updated certificate each time.  Same for my wife.

Edited by rwill