How to do online appointment for retirement extension?

18 minutes ago, Lorry said:

I have heard they changed the procedure at CW if you come with an appointment. It used to be very quick,  how is it now?

Reports are good. 

Remember to print out your appointment confirmation email and take it with you.

Edited by DrJack54

On 2/17/2022 at 9:00 AM, DrJack54 said:

Fair enough...

Given that you have a 45 day window to obtain extension umm.

I have 3 days

Sometimes there are reasons why you cannot use the other 42 days, like quarantine,  a broken leg, public holidays etc

• Like 1

BTW

Generally, you can only make online appointments at least 2 weeks in advance. 

For example,  if you want to make an online appointment today,  the earliest is March 3.

Sometimes, at irregular times appointments earlier are possible. 

14 hours ago, Lorry said:

Generally, you can only make online appointments at least 2 weeks in advance. 

For example,  if you want to make an online appointment today,  the earliest is March 3.

For CW the window is 30 days or one month. So today, 21 March is an option.

For Extension Visa for Retirement it looks like there are six slots per day. Early on there were nine or twelve (but six for the marriage ext.). Maybe they adjust these on the fly with the MS Office365 app?

As near as I can tell there are no remaining appointments for Extension Visa for Retirement in February, with just one slot on 3 March being the next available day/date/slot.

For CW I'd start looking to book as early as -60 days, once you have a specific day/date in mind. (Not sure of CW allows extensions earlier than -30 days? If they allow 45 days then that figure is -75 days of course.)

16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Was that when you were using the new online appointment system or the old one used in Bangkok.

That was when i used the link you gave in post #2 to make an appointment at CW.

E.g. today you can get appointments not earlier than the March 4, yesterday it was March 3, 2 days ago it was March 2...

Edited by Lorry

7 hours ago, Lorry said:

E.g. today you can get appointments not earlier than the March 4, yesterday it was March 3, 2 days ago it was March 2...

Yes, because the limited slots between tomorrow and those dates have been booked.

I suppose there could be cancellations, no clue how those work exactly re: becoming available if someone re-books (as the old system behaved).