How do Thai women compare with Western women as a wife?

webfact

32 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

43 kg, yikes. Got yourself a shorttt one.

I like small women, always have.

If you think about it, they do have advantages not achievable by larger women. Not that I can talk about them on a family-oriented forum.

2 hours ago, Aforek said:

I live upcountry in a village, with my Thai wife and her family around, and I agree with the OP; faithful, many supports from the grand mother with childs, feminity etc 

I don't compare with western women, I am 100 % for Thai women 

Travelling thailand for years, but I have missed out on the feminity part of Isan woman. Tell me where you see this feminin women? In Pattaya or in the villages in Isan. My experience, is what you see in Pattaya of feminin ladys from Isan, you do not see much of in Isan. 

At once they are home, they go village style again, and become more religious than the pope!

My experience

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Expat68 said:

Personally I don't think there is much difference, there are good and bad  ladies all over the world, they probably do have a sunnier disposition

The biggest difference is they are much more 'flexible' here (and because of that I get laid a lot more).

Woman of all nationalities are beautiful when they speak to me I just stick my thumb up and pretend to agree with them maybe that’s a good thing . Have been married twice never again , now I do one night stands love them give them a good breakfast and a 1,000 baht if I liked them , and maybe invite them back the following week and I’m not talking bar girls there are plenty of dating sites or woman sitting in the local coffee shop on there lonesome being Irish I am blessed with the gift of the gab so I have no problem chatting up woman they have to be between 30 and 45 and there are plenty of them around  Happy Days !

by the way having a nice car helps to win a woman over !

5E84DA2E-BDE1-4EF1-86C0-56ED9994918B.jpeg

Edited by crazykopite
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If I ever want to get married again, I'll just find a woman I don't like and give her a house. That being said, my USD 0.02 is before a guy thinks he's ready to be married, he needs to be happy and content being alone. Then if the right lady appears before him, he can rationally decide if she's worth it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

Woman of all nationalities are beautiful when they speak to me I just stick my thumb up and pretend to agree with them maybe that’s a good thing . Have been married twice never again , now I do one night stands love them give them a good breakfast and a 1,000 baht if I liked them , and maybe invite them back the following week and I’m not talking bar girls there are plenty of dating sites or woman sitting in the local coffee shop on there lonesome being Irish I am blessed with the gift of the gab so I have no problem chatting up woman they have to be between 30 and 45 and there are plenty of them around  Happy Days !

You are kind of cheap, aint you? 

• Like 1

My marriage in NZ lasted less than 4 years int he 90s, no faults or great bitterness, just not right the right match, too young. Should have listened to my father who when I told him said 'are you sure?' - the wisdom of age.

Here, oldest daughter is now in her final semester at university, daughter two (though she insists she is '1') in high school. I haven't been to either Pattaya or Isaan (apart from on a holiday to Vientiane we drove through). Don't know that I've missed much from those locations; we're both very much working age, Ms O'Steen is an office manager/accountant, suppose we're just a normal couple, no dramas. Live about 200km from nearest family member and have seen little of them in last two years due to Covid and travel restrictions, but regularly in touch, never a problem there. 

Better? well i haven't spent 20 years with anyone else, so how to compare?

Happy? Yes, no regrets.

• Like 2