BKK Covid-19 extension questions

I entered Thailand on December 5, 2021 on a 60 day tourist visa and received an additional 30 days to max out my 90 day allotment (last day March 5,2022) . I'd like to extend my tourist visa and stay another three weeks or so but do I go to Meuang Thong Thani or CW office to do this. In addition to all of the typical TR visa extension documents, I need an affidavit (downloaded from this site) and copy of filed TM30 form. Is this all? Thanks for your help as always.

11 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

DrJ, do you know if there is an updated TM7 form on this site? When I went to CW for the TR60 extension they made me fill out a new one as my format had been replaced. I got mine from here:

https://www.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/simple-file-list2/form-download/1486547929418.pdf

20 minutes ago, Thai Visa Member 999999 said:

DrJ, do you know if there is an updated TM7 form on this site? When I went to CW for the TR60 extension they made me fill out a new one as my format had been replaced. I got mine from here:

https://www.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/simple-file-list2/form-download/1486547929418.pdf

That is the most recent TM7 form.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thai Visa Member 999999 said:

When printing the PDF, make sure your printing options do not allow resizing of the pages.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, orchis said:

If I stay in a hotel do I still need to take a TM 30 myself?
And what about the affadavit, I am not familiar with this, upcountry I have not needed to provide this.

The majority of hotels will do the TM30 report online. Ask them to printouts  a screenshot proving the report was done.

If they want want the affidavit they will give one to you to complete if you are applying for a 60 day covid 19 extension.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, orchis said:

If I stay in a hotel do I still need to take a TM 30 myself?
And what about the affadavit, I am not familiar with this, upcountry I have not needed to provide this.

Your hotel would/should have done a TM30.

Immigration most likely require it. 

Download affidavit and have it with you if it's required. 

Second box tick is sufficient. 

Which immigration office? 

• Thanks 1