PM Blames High Prices on Worldwide Inflation

webfact

40 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

He is saying what every other world leader is saying, in effect. His intention is to counter potential criticism that the inflation is due to domestic policies.

The average Joe knows what is going on and don't need the politicians to explain that.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Virt said:

I'm feeling a lot smarter now.

Prices going up due to inflation!

Why didn't i think of that before....

High inflation worldwide? Just maybe if you eased the rules on covid for us humans as it might just jump-start tourism. There is a lot of heartbreak in Thailand now and Omicron no where as bad as Delta so let you hair down as ease the restrictions on covid as it will get us all going again.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, smedly said:

it is not worldwide inflation - in Thailand it is Thailand inflation you dummy - it is up to Thailand government to take steps to curb inflation "In Thailand" just as any other country will do the same - steps the UK takes will have no effect on inflation in Thailand, stop trying to make it look like it is someone elses fault - the responsibility to control inflation in Thailand is with the Thai authorities

what a plonker

So it's just an amazing coincidence that increasing inflation is happening all over the world? The explanation is actually pretty obvious. Because of disruptions in supply, there aren't enough goods to meet demand. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Conquerbrqvilok said:

That's normal when you have no economy , in Japan the inflation rate is 0 % for 22 years now 

Japan Consumer Prices Rise the Most in 2 Years

Japan's consumer prices rose by 0.8% yoy in December 2021, accelerating from a 0.6% gain a month earlier and pointing to the 4th straight month of increase. The latest figure was also the highest annual inflation rate since December 2019, boosted by a sharp pickup in food prices and a further rise in housing cost.

https://tradingeconomics.com/japan/inflation-cpi

23 hours ago, Virt said:

The average Joe knows what is going on and don't need the politicians to explain that.

Since when was the unelected soldier posing as a PM ever a politician? He is a soldier with a soldiers mentality, nothing more, only trying to rule the country after taking it at the point of a gun.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Since when was the unelected soldier posing as a PM ever a politician? He is a soldier with a soldiers mentality, nothing more, only trying to rule the country after taking it at the point of a gun.

I think i was referring to the post where it was written that politicians worldwide informed people about the inflation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

politician: a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of an elected office.

• Confused 1

I cannot help myself to think that rising prices are apart from macroeconomic mechanisms pure greed.

Supplier do increase prices with every excuse they can think of. Its a ripoff - same with insurances and alike. Or why do you think that the owners of the big supply chains have dozens of big houses, yachts etc. whereas you do not even have a rubber boat and neither villas in several metropoles in the world ?

Edited by moogradod

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

politician: a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of an elected office.

So the unelected PM is a politician???? I would say that he is a soldier and nothing else. If I wanted to be a lawyer and run my own lawyers firm, then walked into a lawyers office heading a gang of guys with access to guns and forced the lawyers and their staff out and took their place, does that make me a lawyer?

• Thanks 1