Applying to Thailand Pass while in Thailand

Hey all,
I want to go to UAE for 10-14 days in March.
So the plan is to buy round-trip tickets and covid insurance, book hotels (1 and 5 days), and apply 1-2 days before I go.
I'm 2-doses vaccinated in Thailand (3 months ago).
I'm on an Elite visa, so no problems with re-entry. Do I need to buy covid insurance for one year? Or I can buy it for 1 month with a throwaway ticket?
So the main question is: Is it possible to apply for Thailand Pass while I still in Thailand?
Thanks

use your existing health insurance (I assume, if elite visa, you have one).

Or buy a one month, should be sufficient. No need for a throw away ticket, apparantly.

You can apply while in thailand. But turn around now is a day or two, so you can do it when you have exact return date, to avoid changing hotel booking and issuing a new pass

• Like 1

likely your policy is over $50k (some 1.6mln bht), so good enough.

You can ask your insurer for a cover letter - thai companies know exactly. Foreign unlikely and unwilling.

If happen to be below that, cheaper would be upgrade it. It would be covering also your international trips (not only entry to thailand). And would cover all medical conditions

Edited by internationalism

In September of last year I came in what was than COE.  In November, while I was still here in Issan, I applied for the Thailand Pass and received same within 24 hours.  I should note this was Version 1 of TP.    My entry was 05 February.  No issues of any sorts.