Thailand to relax rules for international arrivals from March 1 despite COVID surge

snoop1130

7 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Its not so obvious.  We've seen bad reporting/translation on Asean Now before.  Has this been approved? Has it been in the Royal Gazette? How many times has a minister or department made an announcement one day and Prayuth slammed it the next?

I think it seems most likely this is going to happen and I welcome it but at the moment there have been no changes on the Thailand Pass site.

gen prayuth chairs this body:

"The Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) has decided to change the second COVID-19 RT-PCR"

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Its not so obvious.  We've seen bad reporting/translation on Asean Now before.  Has this been approved? Has it been in the Royal Gazette? How many times has a minister or department made an announcement one day and Prayuth slammed it the next?

I think it seems most likely this is going to happen and I welcome it but at the moment there have been no changes on the Thailand Pass site.

Was stated changes on Thailand pass will be changed on 1St March have a look then

1 minute ago, internationalism said:

gen prayuth chairs this body:

"The Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) has decided to change the second COVID-19 RT-PCR"

I believe it still has to be in the Royal Gazette. I'm optimistic but I won't be calling my hotel to ask for a refund on my Day 5 booking until I see it on the TP website.

• Like 1