Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

7 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

and the bluff keeps coming, maybe the guy didn't realize if that happens Russia will be wiped out

Ukraine-Russia war – latest: Putin aide warns West of ‘missile with nuclear charge coming to them’

https://au.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-russia-war-news-latest-114328713.html

Translation: Civil revolution in Russia soon.

2 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

News flash Putin surprised by how much Polonium it takes to kill Lukashenko ???? 

Any and All friends of Putin are not safe, his main interest, since he can't have Ukraine,  is to take over Bielorussia

Putin Poisoning? Belarus dictator Luakashenko in critical condition in Moscow hospital, says opposition figure

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-poisoning-belarus-dictator-luakashenko-083900039.html

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

Any and All friends of Putin are not safe, his main interest, since he can't have Ukraine,  is to take over Bielorussia

Putin Poisoning? Belarus dictator Luakashenko in critical condition in Moscow hospital, says opposition figure

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-poisoning-belarus-dictator-luakashenko-083900039.html

All one can say after this is that Putin is definitely a deranged man, who is beginning to resemble Hitler before the end, of course with the caveat being if this is truly a poisoning and not an Adenovirus as claimed.

4 hours ago, Mavideol said:

what else to expect from a coward

Putin is terrified of Ukraine’s counteroffensive

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-terrified-ukraine-counteroffensive-190000059.html

I guess Putin is not the ONLY one terrified of the counter offensive, there's another one, he send a confused emoji  555

• Haha 1

What if Lukashenko dies?

Will the people of Belarus go on to the street and demand democrazy

or are they going to roll over and choose for russia?

Very interesting and it could affect the war for sure.

What about the taliban attacking Iran?

Will that mean less support from Iran(drones) for russia?

Soon the big offense is coming,everything seems in place and more western equipment is pouring in.

I bet putin is not feeling so well now.

• Like 1

Just now, jvs said:

What if Lukashenko dies?

Soon the big offense is coming,everything seems in place and more western equipment is pouring in.

your first line = if he dies Putin will (or maybe already done) replace him with one of his Russians puppets/citizens, my guess would be that he already has somebody inside the Belarus army just in case of a potential revolt

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, jvs said:

What if Lukashenko dies?

Sadly, I think then Putin swallows up Belarus into Russia and mobilizes them for his genocidal war like there's no tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, jvs said:

Do you think putin still has the capability to do that?

The people from Belarus must realize this is a perfect opportunity to break away from russia,some other countries may think the same?

Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part but seeing what is going on now

i don't think putin has a lot of soldiers to spare for other things.

They can not even defend their own borders now,look at Belgorod.

Who do you think has stopped Belarus from more direct involvement in the war?

It's been Lukashenko.

Most likely he's been poisoned and yes I think Putin can swallow Belarus.

They are almost there already. They are not independence minded like Ukraine. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

The protests against the fixed 2020 Belarus election and the heavy handed response necessary to quell it leads me to think that swallowing Belarus following the death of Lukashenko might not be that easy.

Easier than swallowing Ukraine 

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Maybe.  Or maybe any Belarusian soldiers used as cannon fodder by Putin would immediately surrender or turn and fight Russia if they are sent across the border. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I think not,putins army already is pretty occupied.

Sending soldiers to Belarus means he will have to take them from the frontline else where,just what the Ukrainians need.The fact that putin is not

sending soldiers to Belgorod is already telling.

Imo this is the ideal time for any country to get from under the influence of putin.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, jvs said:

I think not,putins army already is pretty occupied.

Sending soldiers to Belarus means he will have to take them from the frontline else where,just what the Ukrainians need.The fact that putin is not

sending soldiers to Belgorod is already telling.

Imo this is the ideal time for any country to get from under the influence of putin.

No.

He'll put an even more compliant Russian puppet in charge of Belarus and that strong man will do their mobilization internally. No need for Russian soldiers.

51 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Maybe.  Or maybe any Belarusian soldiers used as cannon fodder by Putin would immediately surrender or turn and fight Russia if they are sent across the border. 

You can say the same thing (hopefully) about Russian soldiers!

Let's not underestimate the evil and desperation of Putin.

This is existential for him, literally. 

No, I don't think he will use nukes, but he might, and he's likely to do everything short of nukes.

Medvedev making more threats:

"British officials are now a "legitimate military target" for Moscow, former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said on Wednesday, responding to remarks from the U.K.'s foreign secretary that Ukraine has the right to strike military targets inside Russian territory...

... "The goofy officials of the UK, our eternal enemy, should remember that within the framework of the universally accepted international law which regulates modern warfare, including the Hague and Geneva Conventions with their additional protocols, their state can also be qualified as being at war," wrote Medvedev.".

British Officials 'Legitimate' Russia Targets After Storm Shadow Strikes (newsweek.com)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ballpoint said:

Medvedev making more threats:

"British officials are now a "legitimate military target" for Moscow, former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said on Wednesday, responding to remarks from the U.K.'s foreign secretary that Ukraine has the right to strike military targets inside Russian territory...

... "The goofy officials of the UK, our eternal enemy, should remember that within the framework of the universally accepted international law which regulates modern warfare, including the Hague and Geneva Conventions with their additional protocols, their state can also be qualified as being at war," wrote Medvedev.".

British Officials 'Legitimate' Russia Targets After Storm Shadow Strikes (newsweek.com)

Like I said in a post a couple of days ago: that man is dumber than a bag of rocks. God help Russia if guys with his ‘intelligence’ are in charge.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Like I said in a post a couple of days ago: that man is dumber than a bag of rocks. God help Russia if guys with his ‘intelligence’ are in charge.

it's the type of person that does well in Putin's hierarchy of henchmen.

the same was true for Hitler, who valued loyalty over intelligence.

• Thumbs Up 2