Congratulations to Miss Grand Chonburi 2022

webfact

274856915_5155992914421601_7042587893359036650_n-696x463.jpg

By Adam Judd

Pattaya, Thailand-  TPN Media would like to congratulate Miss Watcharaphon Ruaipong (Namthip), 25, for being named Miss Grand Chonburi 2022 February 26th, 2022, at Central Pattaya Mall.

The event, organized by Pattaya City, Miss Grand Chonburi Contest Division, Dr. Weena Clinic Pattaya, North Bangkok University, Aya Boutique Hotel Pattaya, Lucy Skincare, Power- G Event, Hermony Swimwear, Streamwash (Thailand), Punyawit Hydro Farm, and Blue Icon Thailand’s Premier Yachting & Lifestyle was to choose Chonburi’s representative for Miss Grand Thailand 2022.

Namthip takes home a total of 275,000 baht in prizes and money and moves on to Miss Grand Thailand 2022.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/02/27/congratulations-to-miss-grand-chonburi-2022/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-02-28

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Haha 2

On 2/28/2022 at 11:39 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I think they all look like a lot of work and not so much relaxing.

They don't look like a lot of work; they look like a lot of money. Numerous 1,000 baht notes flying headlong out of my pocket if I were gullible enough to allow myself to be overwhelmed by their devious, yet delightful, charms.