Thailand will not rush to condemn Russia over Ukraine, says Foreign Minister Don

snoop1130

This is disgusting.  Clearly he has no moral fibre, humanitarian ideals or rational thought regarding how this came about.  Nor surprising that the Country is not moving forward with despicable people like him alleging leading the Country!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Docno said:

Won't be many places for Russian tourists to go after this, so he's hoping that Thailand can be at the front of the queue... screw morality

When the coalission invaded Irak, should American and UK tourists pay for the lies and false proofs and all the mistakes the goverments did during the war on terror? All the war crimes done during these years  which also finely made Isis to rise up from the ashes, which created the worst emmigration of war victims in history and also biggest humitarian crises, and still is. 

35 minutes ago, Hummin said:

When the coalission invaded Irak, should American and UK tourists pay for the lies and false proofs and all the mistakes the goverments did during the war on terror? All the war crimes done during these years  which also finely made Isis to rise up from the ashes, which created the worst emmigration of war victims in history and also biggest humitarian crises, and still is. 

Maybe a little.

I got spat at.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Maybe a little.

I got spat at.

I met Americans here in Thailand who told me they where from Canada. First after we had hanged out for a few days, they told me they came from Us. 

Just now, Hummin said:

I met Americans here in Thailand who told me they where from Canada. First after we had hanged out for a few days, they told me they came from Us. 

I did that a few times with Iranians. Luckily they weren't up on hockey news.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

What on earth are you talking about. A statement neither invites, nor requires an answer; only a question requires an answer.

Second time you quote me with something that has nothing to do with the statement / question. Try third time and come with something that relates to it.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Boyn said:

Anyway we dont want to p**s Russia off because we need the Russian tourists even if they are ignorant and rude.

not to mention their worthless ruble which is likely to loose much to its value in the near future

• Like 1

<deleted>??? ????

Then I guess you wont mind the USA or the EU not rushing into condemning China when it decides to attack Thailand huh? ????

Even Switzerland who NEVERS takes sides on conflicts has condemned this! ????

It doesn't pay to be a chicken <deleted>! Or are you just plain STUPID???? ????

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wandering druid said:

shameful that the whole world condems this barbaric wars but he says no judgement, guess depends on tourist money rather than humanity

The western world has no moral right to condemn anyone after a long list of bombings and invasions they did on other countries throughout the 20th and 21st centuries, killing millions of civilians. This history is well documented but western schools don’t teach it, understandably.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AnotherFarang8 said:

The western world has no moral right to condemn anyone after a long list of bombings and invasions they did on other countries throughout the 20th and 21st centuries, killing millions of civilians. This history is well documented but western schools don’t teach it, understandably.

We have all the right to condem any wrong done by any government! I condemned USA for its war on terror, and most people I know did the same! Unfortunately our government did not do enough. Norway did not approve invasion of Irak! But stil we did send experts and also later got oil contracts. It is a wargame with benefits. That's how it is

• Like 2

And this type of (unsurprising) morality- dodging, weasel -wording clown-show, from a “Foreign Minister” (following similar dung from their UN Ambassador) no less,  who “ had” to say something when his silence would have sufficed, is yet another reason why they are a near non- existent tiny pixie on the world stage.  

Irrelevant, Ignored & Ridiculed.

Best stick only to Tourism, Farming & Property..

• Like 1

You back a lion, or a tyrant, into a corner he will fight to the death. If he loses this, Russia will completely collapse. Not listening to both sides will ensure a war. WW111??? I'd rather not have to worry about nuclear war. No one wins then.

30 minutes ago, AnotherFarang8 said:

So exactly who do you think has the moral credentials to criticise this appalling invasion, or do you not think it warrants any criticism ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, johncat1 said:

Thailand will not rush to condemn Russia over Ukraine, but will they be sympathetic and supportive to all the Russian tourists and Russian ex pats ? Who are in Thailand and can't pay their bills because their credit cards and bank accounts have been frozen. Also as flights have also been banned to Russia how will these people return home?

https://www.tatnews.org/2022/02/tat-welcomes-s7-airlines-new-weekly-service-between-russias-novosibirsk-and-thailands-krabi/

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Why are you finding it so difficult to understand that I cannot answer a statement, I can only answer a question.

Placing a forward slash and the word question after the word statement, does not, and never will, turn a statement into a question. Is that cleaver enough for you ??

Are you Russian by any chance ??

More drivel, goodbye done talking to you.

4 hours ago, worldview said:

This response from Khun Don is in line with the gutless response from the other ASEAN Nations - except Singapore - ASEAN is a weak and ineffectual organization and always will be - they can't/won't even condemn atrocities among their own members (Myanmar), so they certainly won't be criticizing Russia - or China - for that matter - I can't help but be reminded of Martin Niemoller's poem - "First they Came"

You forgot to mention Cambodja, Pol Pot.

• Like 2