Jobs In Koh Amui

Does anyone know about a website offering jobs in Koh Samui. www.kohsamuijobs.com has very little to offer and mostly outdated.

Thanks. Rainer

If you are looking as a Thai, then just check out the businesses themselves or look at thailandhotelier.com.

As a foreigner it will be very difficult to obtain employment.

before you aply , make sure you know how to spell Samui :o

in my opinion the best way to find a job in Koh Amui (joking....Samui) is to go directly and looking for it (you will have chance if you have special qualifications.... not like me (PM/Audit/Controlling)) .

Web sites like jobjob, manpower, adecco don't like to help Expats that aren't living in Thailand. Don't expect anything from them. They have only the logo like the Euro-Branches, but they aren't serious and 0% professionals (they don't use to reply in ex.).

Anyway if you are come from EU, I suggest first to looking through Big Farms from your country of origin or through your embassy... .

I have spent a lot of time and many travels around Asia-P. I have worked in here but it is not the same system as in EU. The Thai procedures/Know-how are not at the same standard (most of activity/sectors) and for that reason could be difficult for an expat... .

If you are looking for a OWN-business I suggest you to FORGET Food&Beverage related businesses. Just have a look to the Sunbelt website and "Voilà"...you see that is not a good idea, because of overfilled market !!

good luck for you (chok dee na krapp)