Forms needed upon arrival now.

Hi, I have finally relented and applied for the Thaipass and awaiting approval. A year and a half away from the family was getting too much. On arrival, I know I need my hotel confirmation, Thaipass, vaccination record and CPR test results. Anything else. I just read an article from a month ago about a T-8 form and Health Declaration. Are these still nessessary? I am getting a visa on arrival.

Thank you

F.J.

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The fit to fly certificate has not been required for almost a year now.  A T-8 is also not required.

Ubonjoe,

I am flying by Thai Airways from London to Bangkok on 29th March, but due to the previous weekend, I'm having a serious problem in finding an 72 hour RT-PCR test to match my departure time.  I've just checked Thai Air website update on 28th February and it clearly states as shown on quote below.  This contracts your advice above that PCR test is no longer necessary.  Could you please confirm. 

VACCINATION AND PRE-DEPARTURE TESTING REQUIREMENTS

Documents required at check-in:
1. Passport with appropriate validity
2. Valid visa
 or re-entry permit (if required)
3. Thailand Pass QR Code (it is strongly advisable to carry a printed copy of this)
4. Printed medical certificate with an RT-PCR lab result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, issued within 72 hours before departure
5. Printed recovery certificate, if applicable (please see section below for more details)
-

Present a COVID-19 test with a laboratory result indicating that COVID -19 is not detected (COVID test must be by RT-PCR method), issued within 72 hours before departure.

• Like 1

THAI AIRWAYS  --Last update: 28 February 2022

The Kingdom of Thailand and most countries THAI flies to have introduced additional entry, transiting and travel requirements due to COVID-19.

BANGKOK - TEST & GO SCHEME FOR FULLY VACCINATED TRAVELLERS

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS

- The Test & Go scheme reopened to new applications on 1 February 2022 (at 9am Thai time).
- Travellers must arrive by air on a direct flight.
- Travellers aged 18 or over from the UK and Ireland must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for more than 14 days.
- Travellers under the age of 18 must follow the guidelines under the Vaccination and Pre-Testing Requirements section below.
- Travellers recovered from COVID-19, must follow the guidelines under the Vaccination and Pre-Testing Requirements section below.
- Travellers must undergo a RT-PCR test on arrival in Thailand (if negative, travellers are free to travel anywhere in Thailand), and a self-administered antigen (lateral flow) test on Day 5 of their stay. For the Day 1 accommodation travellers need to stay at any SHA Extra Plus hotel that is within a 5-hour drive of the international airport they arrive at in Thailand.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

Every traveller must register for a travel certificate through the Thailand Pass between 60 and 7 days before departure. Once fully registered in the system, travellers will receive a Thailand Pass QR code to present at check-in and at immigration.

Documents required to apply for the Thailand Pass:
- Passport with appropriate validity.
- A valid visa (if required).
- A certificate of full vaccination against COVID-19 for more than 14 days.
- Medical insurance policy with a minimum coverage of $20,000 (USD) and covering COVID-19 (Thais and foreign expatriates under Thailand’s national healthcare coverage are exempt from this requirement).
- Confirmation of bookings in
SHA Extra+ hotels for day 1 (includes the first RT-PCR and airport transfer).

2. Valid visa or re-entry permit (if required)
3. Thailand Pass QR Code (it is strongly advisable to carry a printed copy of this)
4. Printed medical certificate with an RT-PCR lab result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, issued within 72 hours before departure
5. Printed recovery certificate, if applicable (please see section below for more details)

Travellers aged 18 or over must:
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for more than 14 days, with a vaccine approved by the MoPH or the WHO.
- Present a COVID-19 test with a laboratory result indicating that COVID -19 is not detected (COVID test must be by RT-PCR method), issued within 72 hours before departure.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, My Paradice Lost said:

BANGKOK - TEST & GO SCHEME FOR FULLY VACCINATED TRAVELLERS

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS

- Travellers must arrive by air on a direct flight.

I hadn't noticed that one yet, is this a requirement for all nationalities arriving in Thailand by air?

14 hours ago, My Paradice Lost said:

Ubonjoe,

I am flying by Thai Airways from London to Bangkok on 29th March, but due to the previous weekend, I'm having a serious problem in finding an 72 hour RT-PCR test to match my departure time.  I've just checked Thai Air website update on 28th February and it clearly states as shown on quote below.  This contracts your advice above that PCR test is no longer necessary.  Could you please confirm. 

2. Valid visa
 or re-entry permit (if required)
-

Don't you need a hotel booking with them picking you up at the airport and testing you? And insurance that includes coverage of Covid?

On 3/3/2022 at 10:26 AM, arminbkk said:

I hadn't noticed that one yet, is this a requirement for all nationalities arriving in Thailand by air?

It means you can transit through other countries but not leave the transiting airport for a day or so.

On 3/3/2022 at 5:56 PM, My Paradice Lost said:
On 3/3/2022 at 8:12 AM, ubonjoe said:

The fit to fly certificate has not been required for almost a year now.  A T-8 is also not required.

Ubonjoe,

A fit to fly certificate is different to PCR test results. A FtFC is (supposed to be) issued by a doctor after a clinical exam to check that you don't have any symptoms or anything else that would make you unfit to fly. PCR results are just the results of the lab test.

You still need the PCR test, but you don't need a Fit to Fly Certificate anymore.

• Thanks 1