Online 90 Day report rejected

On 5/4/2022 at 9:54 AM, david_je said:

3. I only filled out the mandatory (*) fields. Is that okay?

No, your first name must be included though it does not have the * for mandatory entries on the new site. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for replies to my message on being repeatedly rejected in online application. I did it in person at CW the other day, and was told that it was because I had just had a new Non-O visa and the TM47 info was not yet in system. I should be able to do 90-days online the next time.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Just had my 90 day online rejected, reason Contact immigration to update the (TM30) accommodation notification to date. The last declaration of accommodation (TM30) is not xxxxxxx. XX is my main place of residence.

I went away for a weeks holiday a few months ago, I wasn't aware that the owner filed a TM30. Can TM30 be done online? Do I need any input from my wife? I have a yellow book, will copy of that suffice? I'm loathe to go in person to Immigration so hoping that it can be done online. Also if I go in person, no doubt they will fine me?

I haven't filled in one of these TM30 forms for a long time. Bloody pedantic from immigration as they can clearly see from my reporting history for the past 5 years where my main abode residence is.

Cheers...

9 minutes ago, Forza2002 said:

Just had my 90 day online rejected, reason Contact immigration to update the (TM30) accommodation notification to date. The last declaration of accommodation (TM30) is not xxxxxxx. XX is my main place of residence.

I went away for a weeks holiday a few months ago, I wasn't aware that the owner filed a TM30. Can TM30 be done online? Do I need any input from my wife? I have a yellow book, will copy of that suffice? I'm loathe to go in person to Immigration so hoping that it can be done online. Also if I go in person, no doubt they will fine me?

I haven't filled in one of these TM30 forms for a long time. Bloody pedantic from immigration as they can clearly see from my reporting history for the past 5 years where my main abode residence is.

Cheers...

No problem. Here you find everything that you need. 

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/#serviceonline

1 hour ago, Forza2002 said:

I went away for a weeks holiday a few months ago, I wasn't aware that the owner filed a TM30.

Immigration was wrong when they denied your report. A TM30 report when traveling is not required and dose not change your address.

If you stayed in private residence that might be the problem. If it was a hotel or etc it certainly does not change your permanent residence,

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration was wrong when they denied your report. A TM30 report when traveling is not required and dose not change your address.

If you stayed in private residence that might be the problem. If it was a hotel or etc it certainly does not change your permanent residence,

Agree Joe... I was always under the impression that if you were returning to your main residence, in my case stayed at the same house for the last 8 years, then it wasn't necessary to fill in this stupid form. What's the point if you are already telling Immigration where you are staying on the 90 day report...

12 minutes ago, Forza2002 said:

Mickey, have you filled in this form before? Apart from attaching copy of my passport, yellow house book, is there anything else?

I did it many years ago. I am old and forgetful in the meantime. Thanks to Google Note I can remember my TM30 login data. Perhaps someone who did this recently can help you better. 

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If it was a hotel or etc it certainly does not change your permanent residence,

I have used the online system with no problem for some time. In early August I returned from a trip to UK (re-entry permit). 90 days was due last week so 8 or 9 days before, I submitted an online report, which was accepted and shown as "pending". As it went a week without confirmation I cancelled it and re-submitted, again shown as "pending". On the due day it was still outstanding so I printed off the acknowledgement and went along to Immigration. I was quickly handed a receipt with the next reporting date and out of the building in less than a minute.

As it was dealt with so quickly and I'm only a short drive from the office I didn't bother to query why they hadn't dealt with my online submission. However, I have since recalled that in September we had a trip to Isaan, and one of the hotels we stayed in would not accept my driving licence and insisted on copying the copy of my passport on my phone (as I wasn't carrying my passport). Presumably they submitted this to local Immigration, so that the Rayong office looked at the computer and decided that after returning from Blighty I might have gone to live in Khorat - although the online report clearly showed my address as it has been for the last 13 years.

I suppose it's too much to expect hotel check-in staff to distinguish between tourists and longer-staying residents.

• 11 months later...

My 90-day report (first one at my new address) was also rejected today, Thursday November 2, after submitting it online a couple of weeks ago.

I'm busy all day tomorrow, Friday November 3, there's no way I can get to immigration in person at this short notice (email arrived after close of business today).

The report was due by October 29, I submitted mine on October 19 and got the initial receipt email, but nothing further until today.

Last day I can do it in person, as I understand it, is this Sunday November 5.

However I'm flying out of Thailand that morning, and they're not open at weekends anyway.

What's the likely outcome here?

Based in Bangkok on a Non-O marriage extension if that makes any difference.

My 90-day report (first one at my new address)

you cant submit your first 90 day report online, must be in person
14 days Before, 7 after due date

airport wont care, BUT it will be in their computers u did not file so might be hit with a fine next time .

Edited by zzzzz

1 hour ago, thatmanagain said:

I just wondered whether flying out on the last day I'm allowed to report might reset the clock.

The clock will only be reset from the date you return to Thailand. If in due course you submit an online report within the acceptable timeframe for your revised due date (return date + 89 on the basis that the return date = Day 1 of the 90) - and, crucially, it is accepted  - you should be OK.

On the other hand, if it is rejected, meaning that you will then need to make a trip in person to CW, it is possible that the IO with whom you deal will spot the fact that you completely missed out on submitting your previous report due on 29 October and gleefully hit you with a 2,000 THB fine as a result.

Edited by OJAS

Makes sense, thanks.

Seems a little unfair to send the rejection note on the evening before the last day one can report in person without being fined, given we can only do so if we happen to be in our home province.

But I know better than to make any kind of a fuss about it with them.

Thanks again to those who responded, appreciated.

19 hours ago, thatmanagain said:

Could make a difference if you need to apply for your next annual extension before the first 90-day report after your return to Thailand falls due. This is because CW, I gather, now require to see latest 90-day "next date" notifications in considering annual extension of stay applications.

Edited by OJAS

4 hours ago, OJAS said:

Could make a difference if you need to apply for your next annual extension before the first 90-day report after your return to Thailand falls due. This is because CW, I gather, now require to see latest 90-day "next date" notifications in considering annual extension of stay applications.

Good point, but thankfully that's a long way off - I'll have done another two by then.

On 11/2/2023 at 6:51 PM, thatmanagain said:

My 90-day report (first one at my new address) was also rejected today, Thursday November 2, after submitting it online a couple of weeks ago.

I'm busy all day tomorrow, Friday November 3, there's no way I can get to immigration in person at this short notice (email arrived after close of business today).

The report was due by October 29, I submitted mine on October 19 and got the initial receipt email, but nothing further until today.

Last day I can do it in person, as I understand it, is this Sunday November 5.

However I'm flying out of Thailand that morning, and they're not open at weekends anyway.

What's the likely outcome here?

The missed report will not be a problem.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/3/2022 at 8:40 AM, thedi said:

I tried the new system for 90 day report, got a password, made the login, filled the form - all very easy and convenient. But the my request was rejected.

I then made the report at my immigration office in Khon Kaen. Without any difficulties. I also asked why my online request was rejected, but they were not able to help me. The officer told me that they have nothing to do with that system and could not tell me more.

Does anybody know where I could get a reliable answer why my online requests are rejected? So I could fix the problem. I am not looking for any 'maybe' or 'a friend of mine' guessing, but for an address where someone can tell me why my requests are rejected.

Regards

Thedi

Send an e-mail to: saraban_imm AT police.go.th It is the main e-mail address Immigration uses. 

Explain the situation and add pictures if possibbe,

Edited by Rimmer
email address edited per forum rules