More developments in death of famous Thai actress “Watermelon”

snoop1130

Don’t bother asking the driver to slow down or avoid any sharp turns whilst a female passenger hangs over the side to attend to nature’s call.

“It’s all good, speed up and turn hard. She’ll be fine”

Charge all of the scum. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Thought the same, which begs the question, why the desperate scramble to try and recover it????

They probably did use the same propeller.  Although sensible rules regarding chain of evidence usually mean that any exhibits are not released until after a Coroner's investigation, and Criminal investigation if justified from that.

In answer to your question about the propeller being found quickly it is not surprising as they are quite heavy and would sink quickly to the bottom.  Strong currents may cause some movement and are usually more effective against rounded objects.  The propeller, if affected by the current, may turn over and dig in further.  Considering how soon they went to look for it I am not surprised it was located quickly; after all they had probably cleaned and polished it so it was quite shiny ????

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

Thought the same, which begs the question, why the desperate scramble to try and recover it????

Because the boat won't go without it, perhaps? They do cost money, you know! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, rwill said:

Was she fully clothed when found?  Specifically were her underwear fully on?   If so would that match with someone that was urinating?

Ridiculous.  Who urinates in their underwear? 

Regardless, I doubt that anyone who does that would be bothered to move to do it over the stern of the boat, what would be the point?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, animalmagic said:

That is a good thing as the one on the boat at the time of accident should have been secured as vital evidence as it is alleged to have caused injury to the victim.  There is absolutely no need at all for the same propeller to be used for any reenactment.

The original is definitely at the bottom of the Chao Praya, never to be seen again.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Henryford said:

Did you see the photo of the "recovered" propellor. Looked shiny and new. I bet it was not that one on the boat at the time of the "accident".

How long had the "original" prop been on the boat and what condition was it in?   Oh, I see, you actually have no idea!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Henryford said:

Did you see the photo of the "recovered" propellor. Looked shiny and new. I bet it was not that one on the boat at the time of the "accident".

So what?   The prop is not under investigation.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Excel said:

Oh please stop introducing things like "logical" into this post, it's the RTP we are talking about here, not a highly educated and honest police force.

Oh please stop introducing things like "logical" into this post, it's the RTP Thaivisa posters are talking about here, not a highly educated and honest body of people!

• Sad 3

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

whether it was scientifically possible for Dtangmo to fall to death while reportedly urinating at the back of the boat

Re-enactment should be interesting.

58 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

How long had the "original" prop been on the boat and what condition was it in?   Oh, I see, you actually have no idea!

Perhaps the bloke taking pictures here of the boat before the reenactment would know.

Arrest warrants issued for owner and driver of speed boat from which Thai  actress fell | Thai PBS World : The latest Thai news in English, News  Headlines, World News and News

• Like 1

My Thai wife indicated that Thai TV news has reported that the owner of the boat, the one who offered up the 30 million baht for forgiveness, is supposedly married to the daughter of some high-ranking Thai police official. Anyone heard anything more about that?

It's getting more like the plot of a murder mystery book every day.

The photos of the actress sitting on the stern with the illuminated bridge in the background apparently show a fully lit bridge after the time when the bridge lights were switched off.

Also, when she's singing a song on the video, a man can be heard saying "tell your friend to come over here".