Thai husband shoots wife's lover dead after she was unfaithful while he was working abroad

webfact

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

That is really crazy, you go to jail for many years if your using some drugs not bothering someone but if you shoot someone your out in 5 years.

I couldn't believe it!

He is a really nice guy when sober....but he is very rarely sober.

The whole process from crime to incarceration took three days!!!!!

Just now, hughrection said:

They don't even try to hide it here. Too lazy to go to the next town to have an affair. It is always the next door neighbor. Strange!

So what if that happens just file for divorce and be done with it. Feelings change cheating happens on both sides. I have been cheated on in the past. Just resulted in a divorce nothing more nothing less no hatred nothing. 

So many woman in the world what is the point to hung up over something that happens. Its a bad feeling but that passes soon enough. Cheating is a minor thing (end of relation for sure) but not a offence that should result in dead or some other kind of abuse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

I couldn't believe it!

He is a really nice guy when sober....but he is very rarely sober.

The whole process from crime to incarceration took three days!!!!!

They should really punish bad drunks a lot harsher. I mean these people know they are bad drunks but still drink. Then the results from those drinking sessions should increase punishment. They willingly do something they know can result in harm to others.

I believe what you say but its so strange that its like this. A murder and then so little time. Look at how other crimes are punished so harsh here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, robblok said:

They should really punish bad drunks a lot harsher. I mean these people know they are bad drunks but still drink. Then the results from those drinking sessions should increase punishment. They willingly do something they know can result in harm to others.

I believe what you say but its so strange that its like this. A murder and then so little time. Look at how other crimes are punished so harsh here.

Having led a sheltered life I have never come across a real alcoholic, in your face, totally p****d most days, drunkard.

He can hardly walk or talk on the few occasions I see him since he came out.......quite scary.

12 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Having led a sheltered life I have never come across a real alcoholic, in your face, totally p****d most days, drunkard.

He can hardly walk or talk on the few occasions I see him since he came out.......quite scary.

To be honest, mainly seen them on the streets of Amsterdam. Bums that were either alcoholics or junkies. Havent seen them for real in a family setting. Though I had a friend who did drink like 10 bottles a beer most days. But he still seemed to function.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, robblok said:

To be honest, mainly seen them on the streets of Amsterdam. Bums that were either alcoholics or junkies. Havent seen them for real in a family setting. Though I had a friend who did drink like 10 bottles a beer most days. But he still seemed to function.

Miss Amsterdam......sooooo much.

24 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Met loads in Thailand ........ falling down drunk by lunch time every day.

Mostly dead now, youngest died age 38 from liver failure.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Met loads in Thailand ........ falling down drunk by lunch time every day.

Mostly dead now, youngest died age 38 from liver failure.

Not a nice way to go. But their choice.

I do notice a lot more guys that drink a lot in Thailand. But back in the Netherlands I did not visit the pub / bar that much so saw them less. In Thailand with open air bars and other places its more visible. So im not sure its more prevalent. 

10 minutes ago, robblok said:

Not a nice way to go. But their choice.

I do notice a lot more guys that drink a lot in Thailand. But back in the Netherlands I did not visit the pub / bar that much so saw them less. In Thailand with open air bars and other places its more visible. So im not sure its more prevalent. 

I've known 3 guys that drank themselves to death In CM, all under 50, all Dutch.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

"Punishment" for addiction is in no way effective, yes accountability for criminal behaviour combined with addiction treatments would assist in some cases.

However most addicts lapse a minimum of seven times during treatment phase

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've known 3 guys that drank themselves to death In CM, all under 50, all Dutch.

Wow, I almost never see Dutch people and you see 3 and they all kill themself drinking themselves to death. You must be a really bad influence ????

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

"Punishment" for addiction is in no way effective, yes accountability for criminal behaviour combined with addiction treatments would assist in some cases.

However most addicts lapse a minimum of seven times during treatment phase

Its not punishment for an addiction its punishment for knowing your a violent drunk and still drinking. See it as an circumstance that increases punishment. If they were just drunks and not violent then of course no extra punishment. Just hate those types that seem to turn into some monster when drunk. They know they are like that and still drink. That is just putting people at risk.