What’s actually worth ordering off of Amazon Global?

leonardjones625

2 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

I would have thought something that you needed?

My last purchase was a 1800$ laptop. That was worth it.

Or if it is my wife something she does not need particularly if it says 30% or something similar off.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Cheaper options

Yes.  Shipping & prepaid duty is a turn off for me.  Nothing made in USA or EU/UK that I want/need.

Don't need to order from Amazon, something drop shipped from ASIA or imported from far away.

I've ordered from Amazon, to USA address, then had shipped, slow boat, and inexpensive, considering what buying, and don't need right away.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

I order my coffee pods of Amazon

Really, and haven't found them here ?

What brand's your preference, maybe someone knows a closer vendor or we can find one.

11 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Really, and haven't found them here ?

What brand's your preference, maybe someone knows a closer vendor or we can find one.

I forgot to mention I am in OZ at the moment we have dozents of different machines here and I normally buy Starbucks because it fits my machine

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

I forgot to mention I am in OZ at the moment we have dozents of different machines here and I normally buy Starbucks because it fits my machine

Ever get back, they have Starbuck's pods on LAZ & Shopee.  Thought the pods were generic size.

the only thing I bothered buying from Amazon is stuff that is rather hard to source locally (or without a scalpy price)

I checked my last 5-6 years and all I bought was 2x Oculus Quest 2 (VR) recently cause there was a big discount and it ended up cheaper than on Lazada (plus actual warranty)

otherwise it was 2 game controllers that I could not buy here and some nice waterproof pillow cases.

Normally (not always) if you bought something valued under 1000 baht (maybe including shipping) then there are no duties/taxes fees but.. they did something and it'S not always the case anymore.

I plan on getting some inline skates shipped down here but they are heavy and big.. issue is that I can't find some real good ones anywhere around.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Ever get back, they have Starbuck's pods on LAZ & Shopee.  Thought the pods were generic size.

All coffee makers use different sizes some are compatible wih other brands but some are not I have a coffee maker made by nescafé but can't use nespresso pods also made by nescafe

5 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

All coffee makers use different sizes some are compatible wih other brands but some are not I have a coffee maker made by nescafé but can't use nespresso pods also made by nescafe

It's all foreign to me.  Do notice SB by Nescafe, but think for different machines:

image.png.417ac0580b4a0b828c4b54f9e43fff56.png