Thailand Pass changed the date of my birthday and arrival date by 1 day

Could be some time zone issue. But I needed to resubmit a document and I noticed my birthday and arrival date is off. There is 0% chance I did it wrong for both, I triple checked everything. Has this happened to anybody? Might be good to check your info if you're waiting a review, but I'm not sure what to do now. I tried calling their number but it's hard to get through.

The crappy thing with reapplying is, do they only look at the newer application? I actually just did reapply with the correct dates, and it still showed the dates 1 day back. But what if it's just a UI mistake, and if I reapply a day later, it's actually wrong?

Sorry just really stressed!

4 hours ago, tc88888 said:

Could be some time zone issue. But I needed to resubmit a document and I noticed my birthday and arrival date is off. There is 0% chance I did it wrong for both, I triple checked everything. Has this happened to anybody? Might be good to check your info if you're waiting a review, but I'm not sure what to do now. I tried calling their number but it's hard to get through.

If you look at the bottom of the email they sent you with the QR code it should say this.

Remarks:

1. 1. You can edit your submission by accessing tp.consular.go.th and entering your access code. However, please be advised that this will result in your submission re-entering the approval process, which could take 3 – 7 working days

2. 2. if your airline requires additional documents, kindly prepare the additional required documents, or you may be denied boarding

Sorry for you you will have to send in a new application. Do not waste your time trying to contact them you will not get a response on the telephone or email tried for four days.

A typical case of the left hand not knowing what the rirht hand is doing. A right balls up.  

• Like 1

The crappy thing with reapplying is, do they only look at the newer application? I actually just did reapply with the correct dates, and it still showed the dates 1 day back. But what if it's just a UI mistake, and if I reapply a day later, it's actually wrong?

Sorry just really stressed!

you can arrive up to 72h after your original entry date, but not before.

You can also amend all your applications.

All would be processed. There is no way cancelling them

i went into a local small hospital and w/drivers license only I wanted a blood sugar check...

The young nurse wrote down that I was 18 years old and nobody could believe it... people kept coming over and asking me if I was really 18... 

I was 18 but that was 50 years prior... 

• Haha 1

But what if it's just a UI mistake, and if I reapply a day later, it's actually wrong?

Don't worry too much about it... 

Submit a second application - it doesn’t overwrite the validity of your first application - You’ll just have two valid applications. 

IF you can’t get the second application in time... don’t worry to much about it. 

Make sure you have everything else in line. 

You can travel within 3 days AFTER your Approval date (QR)... IF your QR code shows a date before then that could be a problem. 

In that situation, I would just edit the Thailand Pass just to get me past the airline check-in staff.

The rest can be dealt with upon landing. 

The really weird thing is them getting your DOB wrong - that is really odd...