Pakistani Gf,and Thai Visa

I was wondering about the visa rules and regulations for Pakistan citizens.Can i get her a new tourist visa in Penang?or does she have to go back to Pakistan to get a new one?or Do i employ her in my company and she can get a NON-B in penang?what are the visa rules and regulations for Pakistan?are they different from us farangs?

I was wondering about the visa rules and regulations for Pakistan citizens.Can i get her a new tourist visa in Penang?or does she have to go back to Pakistan to get a new one?or Do i employ her in my company and she can get a NON-B in penang?what are the visa rules and regulations for Pakistan?are they different from us farangs?

Passport holders of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Egypt and Palestinian States are requested to file an application at the Thai Embassy/Consulate-General where they have their permanent residence.

ok,i suppose that's for tourist visa,what about a NON B visa for her? I think a NON immigrant visa can be gotten everywhere in the world for any citizen of any nationality ! right?

s_kates81, according to the ministry of foreign affairs, both tourist and non immigrant visas

http://www.mfa.go.th/web/12.php

Passport holders of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Egypt and Palestinian States are requested to file an application at the Thai Embassy/Consulate-General where they have their permanent residence.

ok,i suppose that's for tourist visa,what about a NON B visa for her? I think a NON immigrant visa can be gotten everywhere in the world for any citizen of any nationality ! right?

s_kates81, according to the ministry of foreign affairs, both tourist and non immigrant visas

http://www.mfa.go.th/web/12.php

Unless the lady has permanent residency in say Singapore, it means going home to Pakistan to apply for any visa. She is precluded from even applying for a visa on arrival in Thailand.