Thailand pass not get after 8 days

When I check my Thai Pass status with the access code which I got by email,it still shows "reviewing".

What is clever to do (now there are 6 days left until my flight).  Just apply for a new Thai pass?.  On the 3 pages for vaccination I sent a vaccination proof AND a QR code 3 times. Should only the QR code's be enough/better? Thanks in advance for any suggestions/experience's

Im in a similar situation, though ive just realised my hotel booking needed to be one with the Test and Go package, i just booked a standard night! But its also taken a week to be able to log in.

Maybe double check that the application is all in order.

If just wish modern life was more complicated.

5 hours ago, wozza said:

I used my Hotmail address and I see some posters say should use gmail . has anyone got their pass using a non gmail account? and should I apply again using gmail 

If your email adres  is wrong you not get an acess code and online you can check 

the status

11 hours ago, wozza said:

I used my Hotmail address and I see some posters say should use gmail . has anyone got their pass using a non gmail account? and should I apply again using gmail 

Did you check your Junk mail folder to see if it is in there?

1 hour ago, Jimbo53 said:

Yes I checked. Also can check the status of the application with the code I got, passport number and email address. It tells all the time "reviewing"

13 hours ago, AseanLater said:

Im in a similar situation, though ive just realised my hotel booking needed to be one with the Test and Go package, i just booked a standard night! But its also taken a week to be able to log in.

About the vaccinations; you only uploaded the QR codes or also an other  proof of vaccinatition?

Mine took 3 working days and for my vaccination status I sent a photo of my US CDC card and a secondary verification of the clinic's record of the vaccination (just in case they were wary of all the fake CDC cards floating around out there), so multiple images isn't an issue if you're concerned that that's confusing them somehow.   

I did mine a month before my vacation to take the pressure off of everything.   About to start another one even though there will clearly be changes coming in April. 

2 hours ago, Jimbo53 said:

Yes I did Jimbo and its not there ,I called them last night (TP) and they said they can't see the application but will escalate it as urgent , still nothing has come back to me since the original reciept on March 13th , flying on the 30th  

• Like 1

I am in a similar situation, have all the required evidence of Vaccination, paid SHA+ hotel, Paid flights, Thai based insurance and 60 day visa approved by Thai embassy in London. Check status every day and just shows reviewing. Flying 26/03. Getting concerned now. You’d think TAT would be kicking <deleted> to sort this if they truly want people to come to “The Land of Piles of Paperwork”. I’m starting my email enquiries today ????????
p.s ludicrous that one has to have all the above paid for and in place before approval. If they turn down the application, over £1,000 down the toilet.????

I had the same issues, but thankfully it came last night. I leave the 23rd. 9 days. Maybe I sent it to early and it wasn’t flagged as important. Not sure last time I did it a week before and got it in 5 days. Hope you get yours soon. 

The UK NHS vaccination code has very limited time before expiry and it can only be read by a dedicated reader.

I had applied for both my Thai wife and myself, but my wife's application was rejected and we had to re-apply whereas my application was passed. Since re-applying for my wife's pass, it's been 8 days and nothing and we are running out of time.  Tried calling he help line and just got recorded message in Thai. Tried sending email and got message "address un-recognised.                

28 minutes ago, Kal I Sin its fun said:

07/03/22 couldn’t do it earlier as hard copy vax status (QR code) from NHS only valid for 30 days in UK. Already cost me an extra £200 to change flight from January to avoid full quarantine ????

You can get a new NHS pass issued with the app which again will be valid for some time. Just log in and select the menu to access your covid certificate and you can then download a new one or get it emailed to yourself

Edited by tezzaaa
typo

22 hours ago, AseanLater said:

I understand the hotel’s cooperation ist needed in this process.  You have to select the hotel from a list when applying the TP. They have to confirm the booking. Asking the hotel if this has been done might be a good idea. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, tezzaaa said:

You can get a new NHS pass issued with the app which again will be valid for some time. Just log in and select the menu to access your covid certificate and you can then download a new one or get it emailed to yourself

Can’t use the app as I’m not registered with a doctor.

3 hours ago, Kal I Sin its fun said:

I am in a similar situation, have all the required evidence of Vaccination, paid SHA+ hotel, Paid flights, Thai based insurance and 60 day visa approved by Thai embassy in London. Check status every day and just shows reviewing. Flying 26/03. Getting concerned now. You’d think TAT would be kicking <deleted> to sort this if they truly want people to come to “The Land of Piles of Paperwork”. I’m starting my email enquiries today ????????
p.s ludicrous that one has to have all the above paid for and in place before approval. If they turn down the application, over £1,000 down the toilet.????

Send a Message to the Dept of Disease Control with name, flight date and passport number. They can release and approve it fairly quickly

https://www.facebook.com/ddcmophthailand

• Thanks 1

Quick question actually: Im due to arrive in Thailand on the 3rd April (leaving on the 2nd). I read online (it's on the TAT website) that PCR tests prior departure will be scrapped after 1st April but the Thailand pass website makes no mention of that.... not sure what to do at this stage ?

16 minutes ago, tezzaaa said:

Quick question actually: Im due to arrive in Thailand on the 3rd April (leaving on the 2nd). I read online (it's on the TAT website) that PCR tests prior departure will be scrapped after 1st April but the Thailand pass website makes no mention of that.... not sure what to do at this stage ?

yes,. cancelled from 1st