Anutin - "Returning happiness and income to the people" via marijuana - opens big fair this week

webfact

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

So, let me get this right, the only way they can make people happy and get them up the happiness index is by supplying them drugs ? 

Anyone hoping to get high will be more miserable than now and a little poorer

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

cannabis salt scrub

Huh?

Now I know they've lost the plot.

Who are these folks trying to fool? Each other or tourists who surely see this for the scam it is.

I suspect the Thai people already know what part of and which gender  cannabis plant tourists will pay for and are playing the game until they can grow it legally. It's only the government clowns that are being played right now.

I've watched this game play out in America, state by state, for years and know how it will end here. Eventually the tourists will be happy with their 'salt scrubs' and the government will be happy with their tax revenue. Just give it another year or two for the whole drama to unfold.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wagga said:

Bloody hell, when will you (non-ganja smoking) armchair experts learn to get your facts straight before you post. The 'marijuana' they are talking about is Hemp, non-hallucinating cannabis. That will have absolutely no effect on a persons driving ability.

Agreed, and there's always a few such ill-informed dinosaurs clutching their pearls about how much more deadly Thai drivers will become under the influence, as if that were even possible. LOL.

Incindentally I'd like some guidance on where to obtain the 'hallucinating cannabis' you mention; it sounds very intriguing.

I been around this block for over 50 years and never had any hallucinations from cannabis of any type. I expect there would be a price premium but it's probably worth the cost. Please PM  me with details. ????

7 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

Agreed, and there's always a few such ill-informed dinosaurs clutching their pearls about how much more deadly Thai drivers will become under the influence, as if that were even possible. LOL.

Incindentally I'd like some guidance on where to obtain the 'hallucinating cannabis' you mention; it sounds very intriguing.

I been around this block for over 50 years and never had any hallucinations from cannabis of any type. I expect there would be a price premium but it's probably worth the cost. Please PM  me with details. ????

"Skunk" from Holland comes pretty close - I think I had an "out of body" experience once with it while listening to "War of the Worlds" on headphones in a darkened room!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Anutin - "Returning happiness and income to the people" via marijuana

Following in the footsteps of other great humanitarians like Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán, Pablo Escobar, Griselda Blanco, and Osiel '“El Mata Amigos" Guillén.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

No I dont think males, I believe not yet showing sex.  They look a bit stringy  and stretched out like males but that is probably due to poor lighting and the leaves are quite narrow indicating a lack of humidity.  In any case they would have to be totally clueless growing that many males as one small plant would spread sufficient male pollen to cater for over a rai of females unless you really want lots of seeds.  But you just never know here.....lol!

Exactly 

• Like 1

I can tell you from a country where it was legalized nothing happened here.  IT's all horse hockey but that doesn't matter - when your truth is ruled by delusion and you can pronounce outright lies as victories there is little doubt that this will be hugely successful.

Well done thaigh-land.

• Like 2