Thailand reports 25,164 new COVID-19 cases, 80 deaths, 24,770 recoveries

webfact

10 minutes ago, WHansen said:

Hi Ryan. It is strange how this affects people differently. I brought Covid home and infected my healthy (non smoker or drinker)26 YO Thai girlfriend who had 1 Sinovac & 1 AZ and she had exactly the same symptoms as you have described yourself and girlfriend are feeling, which lasted 7/8 days.

Myself, a 54 YO (smoker and drinker)type 1 Diabetic of 37 years who recieved 2x UK AZ and a Phizer booster, suffered from a runny nose on one side for 3 days with no

other symptoms.

I hope you and the girlfriend are back to good health very soon.

It is strange the different effects it has on folks. Like I said her symptoms are different than mine.  My taste and smell are the worst if it. We ate spicy Som Tam for lunch today and all I did was sweat. Couldn't taste the spice or heat which is sad.  My appetite has also taken a hit and I am down 3kg in the past 10 days, but I am drinking fluids non stop.

Feeling a lot better this evening, and hope tomorrow I feel even better.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

People seem to be thinking it is all a big nothing.  The deaths and over 500 on ventilators?

Please everyone be careful and safe, it is not just a cold as many seem to profess.

Spot on, just as other variants affected people differently, some with delta asymptomatic, others died from it. It's a lottery virus and IMO vaccination is the best chance you have to reduce the worst outcome if catching it. Figures from over the world relating to deaths of vaccinated and unvaccinated show this.

• Like 2

COVID-19: Thailand reports 27,024 new coronavirus cases, 82 deaths, 23,721 recoveries

COV24.jpg

File photo

Thailand on Thursday (March 24) reported 27,024 new COVID-19 cases, 23,721 recoveries and 82 additional deaths over the past 24 hours. 

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1254483-covid-19-thailand-reports-27024-new-coronavirus-cases-82-deaths-23721-recoveries/

//CLOSED//

/Admin