Missed 90 day report, what to expect?

Hi all,

I just realized I missed out on this 90 day reporting since due to work I never stayed this long or simply a few times  years ago just did a border jump as my visa is not eligible for 90 day reporting in normal circumstances

I'm on a Non O family visa (based on kids) and have done the normal 90 days on entry and then 2 x 60 days covid extensions where as prior to the first one I had to do the 90 dya report thing which "expired" about 3 weeks ago.

Whats best way to handle this? Just head to the airport when I fly out withing a week or head to immigration asap and do the delayed reporting?

What fines are to be expected?

Kind regards

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

You could leave the country without a problem. Immigration at airports do not check for 90 day reports.

If were to go to immigration you would have to pay a 2000 baht fine for being late doing your 90 day report.

Thanks ubonjoe for the quick answer, I suspected this could be the case.

I could take the 2k fine if they also accepted 1900 for another 60 day covid extension but the news this morning hinted that Non o visa holders are not eligible for this anymore or is it after tomorrow 25th?

Kind regards

48 minutes ago, nbg said:

Thanks ubonjoe for the quick answer, I suspected this could be the case.

I could take the 2k fine if they also accepted 1900 for another 60 day covid extension but the news this morning hinted that Non o visa holders are not eligible for this anymore or is it after tomorrow 25th?

Since the current order was issued in January those with a non immigrant (non-o is included) visa entry cannot apply for the 60 day corvid 19 extension. 

When does your current extension end?:

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Since the current order was issued in January those with a non immigrant (non-o is included) visa entry cannot apply for the 60 day corvid 19 extension. 

When does your current extension end?:

Thanks again ubonjoe!

My current 60 day extension ends on April 4th (issued on Jan 24). May be I was lucky on that extension if the order was issued in January. Either way Non O visa still valid (mult entry) better not chance anything I'll just prepare to fly out to a neighboring country and back before the 4th and come back on the thaipass/test n "may be" go (if it's still in play next month...)

Singapore and Cambodia seems easier to enter now, may be Malaysia?

Kind regards

i would go to the immigration and tell them sorry you forgot about 90 days and pay 2000

they will do all the paper work and give you a new 90 days. They might say things like why you are not responsible blah blah, just say sorry i forgot it wont happen. Take it calmly nothing to lose

good luck

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, problemfarang said:

i would go to the immigration and tell them sorry you forgot about 90 days and pay 2000

they will do all the paper work and give you a new 90 days. They might say things like why you are not responsible blah blah, just say sorry i forgot it wont happen. Take it calmly nothing to lose

Why would he even bother to do that since he is leaving the country soon. Airport immigration does not check for them since it is not within their responsibility to do it.

Many people have done that and never had a problem when returning and then when they go to immigration for some reason.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

OP says he's on a 60 day covid extension, doesn't the granting of a new extension reset the 90 day clock?

He was on a Non O prior.

He needs to make 90 day reports.

The covid extension should not reset anything.