WHat is the maintenance fee in view talay?

parafareno

On 1/13/2024 at 6:08 PM, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I must admit have been a bit turned off by the comments on the Talay area of Jomtiem with the lack of shops and facilities and busy baht bus to town. 

That will be your smallest problem to live in Thailand.

PS.Bath "busses" go every 3-5 minutes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, newnative said:

That is not Pattaya's only park.

Please tell me of the other parks. I don't count "parks" like Nong Pong which is just a lake with a concrete path around it. My definition of a park includes a few trees and grass.

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Thanks. Is it fair to say they take forever as they are caught in traffic - say from Jomtiem to Pattaya - or is that only at certain times

Not really most journeys take 15-20 minutes from Jomtien to say Soi Diana in Pattaya. During the day even less.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Please tell me of the other parks. I don't count "parks" like Nong Pong which is just a lake with a concrete path around it. My definition of a park includes a few trees and grass.

There's the park in Naklua.  There's also a fairly new park in Jomtien.  There are several 'park' areas around Lake Mabprachan park and bike/jogging trail.

9 minutes ago, newnative said:

There's the park in Naklua.  There's also a fairly new park in Jomtien.  There are several 'park' areas around Lake Mabprachan park and bike/jogging trail.

Oh you mean the tiny park in Naklua that they just concreted over and in Jomtien you mean Nong Pong? the pond with a concrete ring round it. Yes some nice green areas around Lake Mabprachan if you don't mind a 20 minute drive to get there.

20240115_090105.jpg

1 hour ago, Henryford said:

Oh you mean the tiny park in Naklua that they just concreted over and in Jomtien you mean Nong Pong? the pond with a concrete ring round it. Yes some nice green areas around Lake Mabprachan if you don't mind a 20 minute drive to get there.

20240115_090105.jpg

I don't recall saying they were huge parks.  I simply stated that Pattaya has more than just 1 park, as you have shown.

On 3/29/2022 at 3:42 AM, parafareno said:

is view talay the best investment?

I want big pool, noise isolated rooms....i dont want paper thin walls

any other idea...and I like Jomtien the best

the only think that worries me is how many people livein view talay 2a, b ...elevator is full all the time...etc....thousands of people living thre....is the pool crowded all the time?

Well, you didn't mention VT1, it's solid construction but the place has no vehicle control.  Dead cars, dead motorbikes, parking is becoming difficult.  I've seen dead motorbikes under covered parking sitting for over 3 years. But the walls are block!

If the Op is having doubts about the Vt's, why not try for a Vt Residence? Those looked quite nice with large rooms, in fact I wanted to rent a unit in Vt Residence 1, just down the street from the Vt 2's, but it got sold before I could get in there. Felt much more livable and less units, but bigger and large balconies. It costs more generally, not sure about the Op's budget.

Edited by JimTripper

30 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

If the Op is having doubts about the Vt's, why not try for a Vt Residence? Those looked quite nice with large rooms, in fact I wanted to rent a unit in Vt Residence 1, just down the street from the Vt 2's, but it got sold before I could get in there. Felt much more livable and less units, but bigger and large balconies. It costs more generally, not sure about the Op's budget.

Less units means higher common fees in the long run