WHat is the maintenance fee in view talay?

parafareno

3 hours ago, JimTripper said:

I mean the central area in general which is very walkable. The area near pattaya klang and big c has many condos with everything you need within walking distance. Lots of quality older condo's around with large rooms, for example PKCP Tower.

The problem for me is that although there are conviences around, I don't like the central area that much otherwise and like the beach area a bit better. Old story really, you can't have everything.

Yes, being around Big C Extra is good. I haven't found many decent options around there that appeal to me. Nurun reminds me more of a penitentiary than a condo.  Apus is way overpriced for what you get.  I kind of like LK Legend.  I would seriously consider it if I found something there for the right price.

Edited by shdmn

7 hours ago, shdmn said:

Yes, being around Big C Extra is good. I haven't found many decent options around there that appeal to me. Nurun reminds me more of a penitentiary than a condo.  Apus is way overpriced for what you get.  I kind of like LK Legend.  I would seriously consider it if I found something there for the right price.

PKCP and Euro condo complex are probably the best options in that area

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

PKCP and Euro condo complex are probably the best options in that area

There's also Centerpoint right next to the Euro and also Navin there right behind Big C.

Edited by JimTripper

16 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Yes, I know. I almost rented at 5D. I chose center instead because I don't want to walk that far to eateries each time. I'm also near the Big C so don't have issues getting anything I need easily and quickly.

I see quite a few guys walking up and down Klang Sunday morning with a lot of Big-CX shopping .... sure does look like a tiresome thing to be doing once a week. To be traveling further, well a small vehicle would be necessary. 

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I see quite a few guys walking up and down Klang Sunday morning with a lot of Big-CX shopping .... sure does look like a tiresome thing to be doing once a week. To be traveling further, well a small vehicle would be necessary. 

The trek from Nirun to Big C is well known. Old guys shuffling back & forth to eat at the food court in Big C. Also, carrying groceries back to nirun to the small rooms.

Edited by JimTripper

2 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

The trek from Nirun to Big C is well known. Old guys shuffling back & forth to eat at the food court in Big C. Also, carrying groceries back to nirun to the small rooms.

I see water bottles getting filled in the BIg-CX food court too.  A bit sad.

Might explain the profusion of 7-11s on Arunothai too. 

31 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I see water bottles getting filled in the BIg-CX food court too. A bit sad.

There's free water at the food court?

Edited by JimTripper

On 1/4/2024 at 11:32 AM, advancebooking said:

VIEW TALAY 6 next to the hilton is to be avoided. very old faulty lifts. problems everytime I go there once a month. they will have to be replaced one day when theres a fatality. 

VT6 elevators work just fine the vast majority of the time...yes every now and then one needs a repair just like elevators in every other building.  So if it is to be avoided why would you come once a month?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pomchop said:

VT6 elevators work just fine the vast majority of the time...yes every now and then one needs a repair just like elevators in every other building.  So if it is to be avoided why would you come once a month?

Avoid buying there is my advice. Last month at the reception level I saw the middle lift half way down. The hole was about 1m. People had to crawl through it and look scared. 

VT6 is an old aging building. The 3 lifts should be replaced before a fatality. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Filling a water bottle instead of buying one more plastic bottle to be thrown in the trash.

Gets the thumbs up from me. :thumbsup:

and I don't care, who or where, they fill them up. 

it's not sad in my book to do this.

Edited by quake
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, quake said:

Filling a water bottle instead of buying one more plastic bottle to be thrown in the trash.

I think it was referring to free water because they could not afford water, not a recycling issue.

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, quake said:

Do you believe they do it to save the planet, or save their pocket?  Up to you of course. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Do you believe they do it to save the planet, or save their pocket?  Up to you of course. 

Makes no difference to me why they do it.

But better than buying a new plastic bottle to put in the trash when finished with.

And it's laughable that in some way you think you can read peoples minds.

With a talent like that,  I'm sure you could earn a good living if you could that.

But we all know you cant. Yawn.

Edited by quake
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, quake said:

And it's laughable that in some way you think you can read peoples minds.

With a talent like that,  I'm sure you could earn a good living if you could that.

But we all know you cant. Yawn.

Another person apparently unable to discuss without making it personal... now that is a big yawn!

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

Another person apparently unable to discuss without making it personal... now that is a big yawn!

And one more old  person, sneering at expats. 

your type are two a penny in pattaya. 

7 minutes ago, quake said:

And one more old  person, sneering at expats. 

your type are two a penny in pattaya. 

Yet more......... you should refer to the topic title!

4 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Yet more......... you should refer to the topic title!

No, you should stop judging fellow expats from your high horse.

your making yourself more silly each post. keep it up.

Just now, quake said:

No, you should stop judging fellow expats from your high horse.

your making yourself more silly each post. keep it up.

Welcome to my troll list!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Welcome to my troll list!

Excellent.  

I wear comments like that,  the same way teens in the uk wear.  ASBO's.

Not trolling, but showed you up for what your like. 

Good day. :thumbsup:

Op should just rent. By the time the Op gets a place the Op would likely want to move anyway. I think what's going on here is the Op is coming to terms with how things are not that great and the Op is having difficulty finding a nice place unless the Op pays a lot more. In the Op (I mean Vip)?

On 1/10/2024 at 9:59 AM, advancebooking said:

Avoid buying there is my advice. Last month at the reception level I saw the middle lift half way down. The hole was about 1m. People had to crawl through it and look scared. 

VT6 is an old aging building. The 3 lifts should be replaced before a fatality. 

Vt2a has just replaced all 3 lifts thanks to our committed and competent farang committee but a few years ago we bought when it could have gone either way with a corrupt committee and management company. Caveat emptor big time.

1 hour ago, quake said:

Excellent.  

I wear comments like that,  the same way teens in the uk wear.  ASBO's.

Not trolling, but showed you up for what your like. 

Good day. :thumbsup:

I would say at 40.5k comments they have too much time on their hands they can add me while they're at it. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/10/2024 at 8:29 AM, jacko45k said:

Perhaps you can explain the connection between these things…

On 1/11/2024 at 6:15 AM, jacko45k said:

What difference does it make and how is it any different from me refilling my six litre bottles from a water dispensing machine?

Should I feel pride at paying more for a new bottle or should I feel sadness that I choose to not do so?

Weird that people concern themselves with things like this, unless they are thinking that they want to help.