Thailand reports 25,389 new COVID-19 cases, 87 deaths, 26,084 recoveries

webfact

Just now, Photoguy21 said:

It doesnt matter who you quote, I am sure they are all correct but the breakdown is required to see what is really happening

You're going down a rabbit hole and losing yourself, it plainly obvious that you've not read anything and have your own agenda.

Why would the government downplay and under count covid deaths and cases here in Thailand?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

The midweek climb as unfortunately expected.  Can not hope for anything more I guess.  

Boots near me yesterday had a line out the door with folks buying ATK tests. That tells me loads in itself.

Its not possible to purchase an ATK Test Kit from any outlet in my local Village.

2 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

Its not possible to purchase an ATK Test Kit from any outlet in my local Village.

How far are you from town.....You can always buy them on-line from boots or watson and have them sent.

Today's edition of the MoPH past two weeks COVID trends chart, March 17-30. Focus on the trends vs. the daily fluctuations.

From left to right below:

daily count of COVID cases hospitalized in serious condition, daily count of intubated COVID patients, daily count of reported new COVID deaths, and 14-day running average of daily new COVID cases.

1596307586_TwoWeekTrends2022-03-30.jpg.031c071d56277ed6e701f4bb09c00121.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/informationcovid19/photos/a.106455480972785/531982808420048/?type=3

And in small red type at the bottom of the middle graph, it's indicating that 81 of today's reported 87 COVID deaths (93%) occurred in individuals who had NOT received a COVID booster vaccine dose.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, anchadian said:

Surin Delays Its Endemic COVID Declaration

SURIN, March 30 (TNA) – The communicable diseases committee of the northeastern province resolved to postpone its declaration of COVID-19 as an endemic disease from April 1 to after the Songkran festival.

https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-913395

Well, someone has Songkran pie on their face today.... ????

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Well, someone has Songkran pie on their face today.... ????

Must be made from Durian...????

Try as some people might they just can not keep from inserting their feet into their mouths and this Government will never let anyone outdo them....

• Like 2

This is Surin province's COVID case count since the beginning of the year, including daily totals for the past week. The red colored daily totals reflect case increases that day.

1654241375_Surin2.jpg.959d38d45bbda7012937b3914197b4cb.jpg

Surin.jpg.02c5fe096cee61724757bdfa06b2177a.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/informationcovid19/photos/a.106455480972785/531982918420037/?type=3

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

It doesnt matter who you quote, I am sure they are all correct but the breakdown is required to see what is really happening

It's a fair point.  The answer is we just don't have it. And yes, it does stop us making an informed decision.

I'm not sure it matters that much- the point is human beings are dying of it.  If you want my opinion, it's probably mostly frail, often unvaccinated elderly people.  And although Omicron deaths are in the ball park of the usual seasonal respiratory virus ailments they are still on the very high side in this cohort.

COVID-19: Thailand reports 27,560 new coronavirus cases, 85 deaths, 25,077 recoveries

COV31.jpg

File photo

Thailand on Thursday (March 31) reported 27,560 new COVID-19 cases, 25,077 recoveries and 85 additional deaths over the past 24 hours. 

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1255254-covid-19-thailand-reports-27560-new-coronavirus-cases-85-deaths-25077-recoveries/

//CLOSED//

/Admin