Jealous ex stabs woman to death in front of stunned shoppers - no one intervenes

webfact

6 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

"His attempt at reconciliation failed"

Stabbing someone 8 times tends to do that.

RIP to the poor girl, another victim of brainless male ego

Excuse me, lose the "male" <deleted>.

99.999999999999% of males are not like this at all.

• Like 2

Many years ago I chased two guys in San Francisco's Marina district who had just stabbed someone at a bar near the intersection of Greenwich and Fillmore. I held them at gunpoint until the police arrived. However, had I been unarmed at BIG C  I would most likely have looked for something to use as a weapon against the woman's attacker.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Would you chase a nutter with a knife?

No one knows what they would do if in that situation,  but In Thailand I have seen police attacked on tv news reports and no one steps in to help.  Guaranteed no one will intervene in the LOS, unless its a foreigner and a local national, then they will attack in droves.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nickelbeer said:

And then, you would have been charged by Thai police with "fighting back". 

At least he would have saved a life if it had been him and he had done something.   So, he might be charged or go to holding cell, but she would be alive.  Do you even hear yourself  with what you said.  People like you,  who say do nothing,  because  it comes back on you are the problem.  That's the way a coward would act.  Do nothing because  you'll be at fault.  So what be at fault! At least she might have lived.  I bet if she had lived and someone  would have defended her, she surely would have been thankful and defended her savior.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vandeventer said:

It's easy to say this or that but how many of you would really help her, if you knew you could get stabbed if you did, be honest? Lets just hope the judge is not soft on him.

That store was full of things that could have hurt or stopped him, but one never knows until faced with the situation,  and many arent trained.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Police revealed that he had left jail in 2019 after being convicted of attempted murder of his ex girlfriend. 

This is why scum like this should never be allowed out of jail for attempted murder. Hopefully they’ll do the right thing this time and execute this piece of dog <deleted>.

• Like 1

Spineless people not doing anything. Just standing looking. Probably also taking photos and videos with their mobiles. If I see a person like that, I would chase him down and rip his spine out.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kcpattaya said:

Would you? And might as well get stabbed by this idiot?

Yes i would and yes i have, 22 years ago, i intervened when an 18 year old kids was getting bashed by 3 idiots. Ambulance said i saved his life, sadly he never fully recovered mentally. something went wrong in the brain from hard blows and from being a smart kid with a bright future he turned into a semi vegetable, but still alive.

His parents came to see me later and so did the kid, even though all were very thankful, to this day, i struggle within myself, why i did not go to help him faster, may be 2 mins earlier could have avoided his brain injury

Moral of the story, not all males are born without testicles and some have enough passion and compassion to go help someone who is weaker and in need.

As for this story, perfect example of Thai culture, could not care less unless affects personal finances or have a pack of mindless idiots. Hardly the first or last time, when bf bashes gf and everyone  does nothing but stand around and watch

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WEBBYB808 said:

At least he would have saved a life if it had been him and he had done something.   So, he might be charged or go to holding cell, but she would be alive.  Do you even hear yourself  with what you said.  People like you,  who say do nothing,  because  it comes back on you are the problem.  That's the way a coward would act.  Do nothing because  you'll be at fault.  So what be at fault! At least she might have lived.  I bet if she had lived and someone  would have defended her, she surely would have been thankful and defended her savior.

Another internet crusader steps up to the plate. Farangs are best served in Thailand by minding their own business.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The title is quite misleading. If someone is determined to kill someone, everything happens so quickly. And who wants to be a casualty from some knife-wielding psycho on alcohol and possibly drugs?

About a year ago there was a stabbing attack in my german hometown in a shopping mall. The mentally ill guy unfortunately stabbed a few people to death until the onlookers realised what's happening and grouped together against him. He was confronted by a very brave guy with a chair, that knocked him out for a while and the just arrived police could arrest him.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Nickelbeer said:

Another internet crusader steps up to the plate. Farangs are best served in Thailand by minding their own business.

And you are best served a Coward.  Facts are facts.  You would do nothing as per your own words.

Edited by WEBBYB808
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

No one knows what they would do if in that situation,  but In Thailand I have seen police attacked on tv news reports and no one steps in to help.  Guaranteed no one will intervene in the LOS, unless its a foreigner and a local national, then they will attack in droves.

There was a hit-and-run near my home a few weeks ago when a Thai driver hit an American on a motor scooter. The local Thais chased after the Thai and beat him up when they caught him at a nearby 711. After that they turned him over to the police.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BestB said:

Yes i would and yes i have, 22 years ago, i intervened when an 18 year old kids was getting bashed by 3 idiots. Ambulance said i saved his life, sadly he never fully recovered mentally. something went wrong in the brain from hard blows and from being a smart kid with a bright future he turned into a semi vegetable, but still alive.

His parents came to see me later and so did the kid, even though all were very thankful, to this day, i struggle within myself, why i did not go to help him faster, may be 2 mins earlier could have avoided his brain injury

Moral of the story, not all males are born without testicles and some have enough passion and compassion to go help someone who is weaker and in need.

As for this story, perfect example of Thai culture, could not care less unless affects personal finances or have a pack of mindless idiots. Hardly the first or last time, when bf bashes gf and everyone  does nothing but stand around and watch

Although what often happens when a guy is attacking his GF ; another guy steps in to defend the damsel in distress and confronts the guy and the damsel in distress suddenly changes to "Oi , Leave my boyfriend alone" and they both join forces to fight against the interring stranger and they then both walk of hand in hand and loved up again and youre left with a ripped shirt and a bump on your head after being hit with a stileto shoe 

• Like 2

I would have jumped in front of her, breaking the knife in half with a karate chop.   I would scream, falang not dirty! And then stop him in less than 0.001 second.   Police come, take pictures, I’m a hero!!   

or……..wonder if this is worth dying for.    Maybe it would be, maybe not.  Hopefully I never get to ask myself that.  

impossible to just watch.  Impossible to run unless a gun.    I guess throw something at him and hope he stops………hope no kids saw it.   

• Like 1