How can I get free time away from my girlfriend

Jan0

2 minutes ago, Jan0 said:

I told her it would be a better option if she looked for a westerner her age and more wealthier in a respectful way, but she starts crying and asks for another chance

Women use emotions to control men. Masters at it. Flip it around. When she cries you cry. Start being irrational. 

Might wake her up and scare her off if u cry more than her

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Whose dreaming now 

Is not a pissing contest is it? I always been found of girls in the 30’ies, and still is even my gf now getting closer to 40. I believe she is the one I will and hope will stay with me until the end. 16 years age difference should be ok for both of us. 

At least I can try to work for it so it happens. 

5 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Everyone does 5% make it.

Definition of being rich?

I have already what I need for living a good life without working anymore, but also try to maintain and secure what I have. Travelled the world and to be true I completed my bucket list if I ever had one. Not missing a thing and feel happy. To me thats being rich, but anything can happen in future.  

7 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Women use emotions to control men. Masters at it. Flip it around. When she cries you cry. Start being irrational. 

Might wake her up and scare her off if u cry more than her

Its like hard work for me

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Definition of being rich?

I have already what I need for living a good life without working anymore, but also try to maintain and secure what I have. Travelled the world and to be true I completed my bucket list if I ever had one. Not missing a thing and feel happy. To me thats being rich, but anything can happen in future.  

Where do you live?

10 minutes ago, Jan0 said:
23 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

He's probably about 70 years old and dreaming...  so no, ‘it’ probably doesn’t work any more !! ????

I can show proof im 23

I was referring to this Casanova... 

54 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Easy way to get rid of her. Bring another woman home while she is there. 

Given the content of your posts its easy to believe you are 23. 

You’re asking 'How can I get away from my Girlfriend’ on an anonymous webform. 

Ask her / Tell her to leave - thats about as simple as it gets. 

She may not like it, it may end the relationship, but you’re 23 and she wants security and a baby....   Run !

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Thailand but have not cut ties with my homecountry. Can move back anytime, and also still working in the oilfield time to time by contract.

What do you do in the oil field that offers a 23 year old the luxury of picking and choosing between contracts ?

6 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

He is 55

This is serious stuff...  we have a 23 year old man-child who can cherry pick work in the oil industry which is on its knees, is already set for life, has travelled the world and has ticked off his bucket list already..... 

He really needs advice... he can’t tell his GF he needs space. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

This is serious stuff...  we have a 23 year old man-child who can cherry pick work in the oil industry which is on its knees, is already set for life, has travelled the world and has ticked off his bucket list already..... 

Wonder whats on the bucket list

10 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

What city?

What does that have to do with feeling or being rich? 

Rural lifestyle close to nature, wide open landscape with mountain view, no neighbours, growing and farming what we need, have animals, and workers who take care when we are not present. Parking/garage for 4 motorbikes, car and enough room and space to feel free. Even have a gym with everything necessary  with machine and weights. Can enjoy peace and quit and play loud music without annoying anyone. 

Free to travel when it gets to hot or to much smoke, and really feel you going on a holiday when first travelling. Contrasts is the key. 

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

What does that have to do with feeling or being rich? 

Rural lifestyle close to nature, wide open landscape with mountain view, no neighbours, growing and farming what we need, have animals, and workers who take care when we are not present. Parking/garage for 4 motorbikes, car and enough room and space to feel free. Even have a gym with everything necessary  with machine and weights. Can enjoy peace and quit and play loud music without annoying anyone. 

Free to travel when it gets to hot or to much smoke, and really feel you going on a holiday when first travelling. Contrasts is the key. 

Trat?

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

He really needs advice... he can’t tell his GF he needs space. 

You lost it ????

• Haha 1

If you only talked on facebook for 6 months, and in real life just know each other 2 months, she never even gives you space + actually suggests to go for a baby already, this is nothing else but her seeking long term benefits.

And yes, your life would be gone once having one even more than it is now already in that case too + 20-30K extra monthly costs at least. Simply leave and move on or she will be pregnant soon by 'accident' already, that is actually the alarming part, not her being around all the time.

Aside of that you would need to be sure to be able to make money here aside of retirement, if not wanting to barely see your child. Or forced to bring her back, then she might eventually cheat once on a permanent visa/residency, you have to deal with a step dad, see your child less again + not being in paradise Thailand itself.

It seems that since covid, many of the girls now try to get the long term basic benefit plan. I came at 20 and got a child at 29, but you could easily wait even until you are like 40+ here man.

Edited by ChaiyaTH