Pattaya: Multiple shots fired at Harley Davidson showroom - influential figures behind attack

webfact

9 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Oooh, I'm keeping away from the Harley shop, very dangerous. 

I'm safe, I buy Ducati's. 

Ha, ha, nobody picked up on my comment. 

A few years ago Ducati Pattaya, when it was located on Pattaya Klang (up from Carrefour), had a gun shot fired at the shop, the bullet entered the showroom window. 

It was afterhours, no one was hurt. 

22 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

huh....   this makes no sense... 

So...  Taksin (the guy who’s car, house and dealership was shot) needed a 10,000 baht deposit (very low), but the guys ordering the motorcycle wanted an exception (didn’t want to pay), so Taksin paid himself, then it took too long for the bike to arrive....

... So they (the perpetrators of the shooting) were not owed any money, had not put down a deposit, but were annoyed it was taking too long.

Is that about right ???....   got to be more to the story unless they are utter thugs. 

I'm thinking that the down payment and the 10,000 "reservation bill" are two seperate items and that the customer wanted all their money back and the dealer wanted them to forfeit a 10,000 baht reservation bill out of their initial deposit.

On 4/20/2022 at 6:04 PM, Regyai said:

Maybe it'll catch on

How many salvos into Thai Airways would it need to squeeze out their overdue refunds (prolly as much in lead as youd get out in baht)

That requires some serious firepower like A-10 Thunderbolt's  30mm GAU-8 Avenger