Pattaya police raid two “restaurants” in Pattaya area allegedly open after hours

webfact

What is the problem?? The new Covid cases are far behind the predictions of all experts of 50k to 100k a day and 500 deaths.....So get back to normal life now and let people earn a living especially with all the extra holidays  

2 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

What is the problem?? The new Covid cases are far behind the predictions of all experts of 50k to 100k a day and 500 deaths.....So get back to normal life now and let people earn a living especially with all the extra holidays  

The regulations are still in force so the police appear to be out and about doing their job. They don't make up these rules, nor decide when to stop enforcing them. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

My favorite is still mask wearing by TV presenters/news anchors.

Don't let it bother you, I look at the pretty ladies' legs more nowadays on the singing and dancing shows. Between pots on the snooker.....

• Haha 1

Just now, mikebell said:

It seems to me the rules are arbitrarily enforced.  A cop passing a number of drinks stations on Beach road whilst a drive down Soi Sex would reveal 50 'restaurants' with no menus and all the waitresses wearing non-standard uniforms.

Yes, that has always been the case, for many rules, drink driving, opening hours etc etc...

5 hours ago, webfact said:

However, the staff claimed they could not unlock the VIP room and did not have a key, despite officers claiming they could hear the sounds of music and partying inside which appeared to be a violation of the current rules.

Bit of an open ended story. I'd like to know IF they bashed the door down, or IF the VIP's were 'not found to be inside' after passing messages and paperwork under the door

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

However, the staff claimed they could not unlock the VIP room and did not have a key, despite officers claiming they could hear the sounds of music and partying inside which appeared to be a violation of the current rules.

????

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

The regulations are still in force so the police appear to be out and about doing their job. They don't make up these rules, nor decide when to stop enforcing them. 

really????

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Went to "inspect" WS on Friday night- seems all but one place closing at 11pm., and that place jam packed after 11, still going strong 0045 when I left. 

Now, the question is whether rules for that (very popular) place are different, or police decide when to stop enforcing rules. Must be one or the other right... My guess is the other 555

TIT.