The Weaker Sex?

Dear Guys; this topic is for you:

During past years, I have read thousands of posts and comments here on TV.

And, all I have to say is that, after reading these posts, I have made up my mind concerning which is truly the weaker sex.

I will not directly share my opinion, other than to say that the weaker sex, from my experience, is not the one with more muscles.

Let us not forget the tale of Samson and Delilah.

Yes, my friends.  When you go toe to toe with a woman, you guys are at a clear disadvantage.

The many wiles of women tie you in knots when you least expect it.

And then, you whine about it here, after the fact, on TV, which I find curious and quaint.

Also, sometimes, you laugh at me for being celibate, even though I have bared my soul to you in many of my posts, just in order that you might follow my good example, and, thereby, save yourselves from debilitating angst, over and over again, as you continue to do the same dumb thing, time after time, expecting a better result, each and every time.

So, I ask you:  Which is the weaker sex?

Some of you guys have written on this forum that you have met a lot of women.  And you say that you are EXPERIENCED, just like Jimi Hendrix sang, and who really knows if he was not undone by a woman, though I doubt it.  But, strangely enough, it seems that the more experienced you are, the harder you fall, every time.

Why don't you guys just take a page out of my playbook?

Why don't you guys just give in, and become celibate?

Why do you expose yourselves to needless, repeated, and avoidably torture?

Are you not able to control your urges enough to live happier and pain-free lives, in freedom, as am I?

Maybe I am being too harsh in my evaluation of your situation.

Maybe you are like unthinking moths drawn to the flame, and,..

Each and every time, having never learned from experience that you will get burned....

You repeat the same experiment, over and over again, without gaining any further wisdom.

Wisdom is the quality of using experience to gain knowledge and good judgment, and even more.

Yet, you guys get burned, over and over again, in some cases.

Therefore, I beg of you, in case you want to rise to a higher and happier level in life, and become celibate, which is a far happier state of being than the one that some of you lead, apparently, please follow my happy lead.

I can understand your feelings of wishing to be with a woman, because we all do think about sharing time with the stronger sex, women, very often during each and very day.

But, just as is true of the case of the Mantis in the insect world,

Large_brown_mantid_close_up_nohair.jpg.e1c61e20532d4b22a7a73e8d7b51d05c.jpg

I have found that it is wise to steer clear of the stronger sex, at my age, and I have done this religiously during the past 20 years.

Sorry, my friends:

There is no good solution to this predicament in which we find ourselves.

We are darned with them.

And we are darned without them.

One must just make some sort of decision concerning which choice might lead to your ultimate state of least unhappiness.

There is no perfect solution to the war of the sexes, for sure.

Regards,

Glob

Just now, Sparktrader said:

Make love not war

Take Care....  Sparktrader.....  Be well, and enjoy your coexistence with the stronger sex.

I LOVE women.

In fact, I love them to pieces...I do!

12 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

So you say it's women then later say it's men.

Pick 1.

So, you caught this unintentional ambiguity in my argument?

Thank you for your careful reading.

Sometimes, double negatives can become confusing.

Try this on for size:

So, anyway, it is not the case that I did not say that the sex normally associated with having more muscles is the stronger of them both.

10 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

As the old saying goes " the female of the species is more deadlier than the male"

WOW!

Great tune.....!

Thank you!!!!!

(First time I have heard it...but...GOOD.)

Edited by GammaGlobulin

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

In fact, I love them to pieces...I do!

Uh-oh!  Were you twirling a waxed moustache as you typed this?

"Oh I love them alright.  In fact... [twirls moustache] you could say... [picks up bone saw] I love them... [revs bones saw] TO PIECES!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! [bzzzzzzZZZZZZ]"

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Uh-oh!  Were you twirling a waxed moustache as you typed this?

"Oh I love them alright.  In fact... [twirls moustache] you could say... [picks up bone saw] I love them... [revs bones saw] TO PIECES!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! [bzzzzzzZZZZZZ]"

It was a choice of phrase between either that or, "I love them to death".