Questions re 90-day notification in person at CW

My multiple attempts online have been rejected for unknown reasons. My notification due date is May 16, so I am past the 15-days-before requirement for postal, and only choice is to do in person. 

The Immigration website says 90-day reporting has been moved from MTT to CW as of April 18. Can I ask anyone who has done in-person:

1. Does the rule below from Immigration website mean I can go anytime between now and May 23? That means for in-person reporting, there is a grace period of 7 days that does not apply to online or postal?

1. The foreigner makes the notification in person, or authorizes another person to make the notification (The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires)

2.For in-person, are the required documents the same as the list of multiple photocopies as for postal, or only TM47 and show passport similar to online?

Thank you.

1. You can do your 90 day report up to 7 days after the report date that is includes the report date in the count when doing it in person.

It does apply to online reports. By mail they must be received at least 7 days before the report date.

2. You will only need your passport and a completed TM47 form to the report in person.

You make an appointment for your 90 day report at Chaeng Wattana.

See: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/ImmigrationOfficeGovernmentComplexChaengWattanaRd@imm1division.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/

1 hour ago, david_je said:

My multiple attempts online have been rejected for unknown reasons

So, you were able to register on the new online system. Obtain password etc and then it stated pending and subsequent rejection.

Any reason given? 

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

1. You can do your 90 day report up to 7 days after the report date that is includes the report date in the count when doing it in person.

It does apply to online reports. By mail they must be received at least 7 days before the report date.

2. You will only need your passport and a completed TM47 form to the report in person.

1.The Immigration website rules, below, make no mention of 7-days after for online or 7-days before for postal. Can you advise where it is stated? And just to be absolutely certain, it is treated as customary/"legal" to do it 7 days after and is without a fine or a notice attached to receipt or my record, correct?

2.So no need to photocopy any pages of passport or any other documents, and only show the passport?

Thank you for your help.

How to Notification

1.     The foreigner makes the notification in person, or authorizes another person to make the notification (The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires)

2.     The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail (Thailand Post only and send the mail before the renewal date 15 days to Immigration Office in local area where the foreigner resides)

3.     The foreigner makes the notification via internet by terms and conditions of service. Check the website :  www.immigration.go.th  => Online Services

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

So, you were able to register on the new online system. Obtain password etc and then it stated pending and subsequent rejection.

Any reason given? 

Yes, registered and submitted fine. No reason given for rejection. If anyone knows of way to find out why rejected, pls let me know.

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, david_je said:

Yes, registered and submitted fine. No reason given for rejection. If anyone knows of way to find out why rejected, pls let me know.

Thanks.

I had a rejection with data I had used for multiple previous successful reports. I re sent after rejection with exact same data and it was accepted this time so maybe try again. Maybe IO just pressed the wrong button.

11 minutes ago, david_je said:

1.The Immigration website rules, below, make no mention of 7-days after for online or 7-days before for postal. Can you advise where it is stated? And just to be absolutely certain, it is treated as customary/"legal" to do it 7 days after and is without a fine or a notice attached to receipt or my record, correct?

2.So no need to photocopy any pages of passport or any other documents, and only show the passport?

Thank you for your help.

1. It does not mention the online report on that page of the immigration website that is actually the rules for Bangkok immigration. Info for the online report is here on the new site. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

The requirements for mailed in reports is Bangkok immigrations requirements. They state it being mailed before 15 days before and the actuals rules state it needs to be received 7 days before the report date. I am aware of Bangkok immigration accepting a mailed in report that was not mailed before 15 days before if it was received 7 days before.

2. For a in person report all you need is your passport and possibley a completed TM47 form.

With other Asian countries opening up it might be easier to travel outside the country (within) every 90 days which is something I have done for years with my O-A visa. I like to travel anyway and my landlord is making excuses already even though I don’t arrive for my 7 month stay until July after being away for 2+ years because of Covid. 

• Confused 1

I'd bring the previous Receipt of Notification. 

Yes, we all know it should be stapled in your passport.

Personally I'd bring along a copy of proof of TM.30, just in case.

And make sure you are aware of the holidays, I'm sure UbonJoe can elaborate.

I think 13 and 16 May are holidays but unsure if those are both observed by Immigration?

18 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I think 13 and 16 May are holidays but unsure if those are both observed by Immigration?

The 13th is not a holiday for immigration. The 16th is a holiday for them.