Changing Email Address on Online 90 day Reporting Account

I have been successfully using the new online 90 day reporting website.

I registered my email address before the first use.

However, I now have to change my email address.

I have searched the platform and cannot find any way to do that.

Does anyone know how to change your email?

Or is it the case that I have to just re-register using my new email address?

And if I did that would I run into any problems because my details are all ready in the system for my old email address?

I don't see any info re: changing your email, in the instructions.

I'd say you need to re-register with your new email address..

7 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

And if I did that would I run into any problems because my details are all ready in the system for my old email address?

Not seeing an issue here.

Other than perhaps the autofill feature not bein available you for your first report using the new email.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

No, there is no need to print anything out, I never do, if asked I just show the downloaded PDF.

I do recommend downloading and saving the PDFs on your computer/phone

Thanks I was just wondering when I stop going to my immigration office to do 90 day reports what would they say when I go to do my 1 year extension. 

6 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Thanks I was just wondering when I stop going to my immigration office to do 90 day reports what would they say when I go to do my 1 year extension. 

Since the extension and 90 day are separate they won’t say anything & you can just show the iPhone/iPad or Android device to the 90 day section 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Since the extension and 90 day are separate they won’t say anything & you can just show the iPhone/iPad or Android device to the 90 day section 

Thanks again didn't want 3 or 4 2000baht fines. ????

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Thanks again didn't want 3 or 4 2000baht fines. ????

@kawasaki  There can only be a single fine no matter how many reports are missed however late you are, and if they accept the online report, you do need to check, there can be no fine since you did report and it was approved.

if the check is like this wait a little time
F115A12B-9A4E-4E24-831C-2770932E6509.jpeg.007114e9ecc437f383115f5ecbe54630.jpeg

You should then see this

2D03DEA7-62DA-45E2-B6CC-24C3181276E1.jpeg.642a9d02271a4fc27b5b9e530ece49e8.jpeg

if you don’t get the approved picture or email the take a trip in and report in person.

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I'm sure they'll say something as when I did mine, my agent insisted on stapling into my passport a note saying the 90 day report had been done on line.  They wouldn't do that for no reason.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, sometimewoodworker said:

@kawasaki  There can only be a single fine no matter how many reports are missed however late you are, and if they accept the online report, you do need to check, there can be no fine since you did report and it was approved.

if the check is like this wait a little time
F115A12B-9A4E-4E24-831C-2770932E6509.jpeg.007114e9ecc437f383115f5ecbe54630.jpeg

You should then see this

2D03DEA7-62DA-45E2-B6CC-24C3181276E1.jpeg.642a9d02271a4fc27b5b9e530ece49e8.jpeg

if you don’t get the approved picture or email the take a trip in and report in person.

Thanks again I will watch out for approved.

57 minutes ago, treetops said:

I'm sure they'll say something as when I did mine, my agent insisted on stapling into my passport a note saying the 90 day report had been done on line.  They wouldn't do that for no reason.

OK thanks but I will do what woodworker said and look for approved and because it''s my first time I will still go immmigration office to check.

11 hours ago, treetops said:

That is your agent. An agent is not an immigration officer & if you are using an agent you really don’t know what the immigration officer would or would not say, would you? Nor do you know exactly why the agent  did what they did.

Having done a number of extensions in person, also having reported on line prior to the majority of them I can be certain that in the Udon office the immigration officer who is processing extensions has zero interest in 90 day reports, on paper or on my iPad. There is a separate desk in that office (and in many others) for 90 day reports that you go to yourself after your extension has been processed. Some offices are organised differently and the one IO may do both jobs

I’m my case for my current under consideration application my 90 report has a return/re report date 69 days from the report date. The 90 day report IO specifically pointed out that the report date and under consideration dates were synchronised.

10 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

OK thanks but I will do what woodworker said and look for approved and because it''s my first time I will still go immmigration office to check.

Once/if you get the email and re check your report on line there is no point in going to immigration, unless you enjoy the trip 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Those are from the old online reporting site.

The new one shows this.

image.png.58381c5c28969472ab88572f45c6b6af.png

And what do the 2 PDF documents show when you download them? The Receipt of notification  is likely to be the one I took the pictures of, and it changed as I showed. So while the front end has changed the backend is most likely to be the same.

11 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

And what do the 2 PDF documents show when you download them? The TM. 47 is likely to be the one I took the pictures of.

Here is part of what you see when you open the files.

image.png.fca294238cdd9728edc7fd7da824abd6.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

And what do the 2 PDF documents show when you download them?

... left one is the auto-generated 90day rep as submitted, other one is the automatic receipt you get when approved, you know the bottom slip with the next due date ...

As for printouts, I generally don't but had the last receipt before upcoming extension of stay printed out, initially didn't provide it with the whole stash of copies either but sure enough they asked for it ... depends on your office I suppose ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jollyhangmon said:

... left one is the auto-generated 90day rep as submitted, other one is the automatic receipt you get when approved, you know the bottom slip with the next due date ...

As for printouts, I generally don't but had the last receipt before upcoming extension of stay printed out, initially didn't provide it with the whole stash of copies either but sure enough they asked for it ... depends on your office I suppose ...

@jollyhangmon So the bottom of that one is the one @ubonjoe showed is like this

0EF656AA-6A74-497B-B073-EBB65BE4C8DA.thumb.jpeg.b7ee07ea86648615ec3782b49e0b64cb.jpeg

does the left one have an approved stamp in the top right corner?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jollyhangmon said:

Very true. I altered the 'report by date' by hand each time I reported on-line. At renewal of retirement extension the IO pulled me up about it. Insisted I either remove and replace the previous receipt or go into Immigration office to report in person.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

No

Neither the top one or the bottom has a approved or a pending stamp.

The only place approved is shown is on the email your receive or the site where it show it on the far right of the previous screen grab I posted.

51 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

@jollyhangmon So the bottom of that one is the one @ubonjoe showed is like this

0EF656AA-6A74-497B-B073-EBB65BE4C8DA.thumb.jpeg.b7ee07ea86648615ec3782b49e0b64cb.jpeg

... yes, that's the receipt with new due date, in theory to be printed and kept with passport which I don't except for the last one before doing another extension of stay ...

As ubonjoe said the only places I can see approval  is in the auto-generated email you receive after approved and on the 'check status' page you reach from the green button ... the 'update date' in the last column will adjust to the approval as well.

2007082118_screenshtcheckstatus.thumb.jpg.b3899cb6e6f7b4f2f2ec6d1a0f494c9c.jpg

... and for the OP, yes, couldn't find any way to change email address either, new account with another email address seems the only way ...

Don't expect too many responses in that regard, not many folks will have needed/tried that yet I guess ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Once/if you get the email and re check your report on line there is no point in going to immigration, unless you enjoy the trip 

Well I will go Suk immigrantion office after first time 90 day online report just to check with them that they don't anything else.

If they want print outs etc I won't bother with it. 

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not really similar at all when using the new site.

The first email sent will acknowledge your summited report with a PDF attached that is the TM47 form submitted.

The next one will either be the approval or rejection of it. If approved it will the the receipt of notification attached.

That certainly is a step up from the old workflow and seems to completely negate any need to visit the site more than once, as long as your email box isn’t full. So nice work by the nerd’s employed by the immigration department.

• Like 1

Did anyone actually answer your question @Adumbration? Your thread appears to have been completely highjacked! So 3 suggestions for you.

1. Visit your immigration office and ask whether they can change your address on the database.

2. Retain your current email address and have the responses from immigration automatically forwarded to your new one.  (check first that it is possible, it usually is, I do it from G-mail to Hotmail)

3. Re-register with the immigration website. (I'd keep this as last resort, just in case)

It's a bit remiss of the software geeks not to provide an update facility isn't it. Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Did anyone actually answer your question @Adumbration? Your thread appears to have been completely highjacked! So 3 suggestions for you.

1. Visit your immigration office and ask whether they can change your address on the database.

2. Retain your current email address and have the responses from immigration automatically forwarded to your new one.  (check first that it is possible, it usually is, I do it from G-mail to Hotmail)

3. Re-register with the immigration website. (I'd keep this as last resort, just in case)

It's a bit remiss of the software geeks not to provide an update facility isn't it. Good luck.

Thanks for your input. 

1) Immigration office is over 1.5 hours drive from where I live.  I have both their email and phone number but they never, and I mean ever, answer the phone or my emails.

2) Cant retain my current email address.  It is a .au domain and the Government is trying to take it off me.  I have absolutely everything tied to it.  It is a 3 letter domain name and has a value north of six figures.  I have had it since the very first day .au domains were released.

3) This looks like my only feasible option, but London to a brick, when I go to register the new email it will have a pop up that says your passport details are already registered with another email address.

4 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Well I will go Suk immigrantion office after first time 90 day online report just to check with them that they don't anything else.

If they want print outs etc I won't bother with it. 

When you are there can you please ask them how you would change your email address if you need to.  And then report back to this thread.

16 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

2) Cant retain my current email address.  It is a .au domain and the Government is trying to take it off me.  I have absolutely everything tied to it.  It is a 3 letter domain name and has a value north of six figures.  I have had it since the very first day .au domains were released.

3) This looks like my only feasible option, but London to a brick, when I go to register the new email it will have a pop up that says your passport details are already registered with another email address.

I  cannot see reason for there being a problem registering again with a different email address.

Apparently there is not other option to change your email address. There is nothing mentioned about changing it in the user manual for the site. See: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

• Like 1