Jump to content

IRS Acceptance Agent in Bangkok

Recommended Posts

American here.

Has anyone had any experience with them? Recommendation?

I am marrying my Thai girlfriend and she need to get an International Taxpayer ID (ITIN)

Any advice would be appreciated. Cheers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Believe the only path for ITIN in such a case is filing application with a joint tax return these days.  It is much more tightly controlled and not issued unless needed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Any experience with what? Once you get married fill out the form and file it with your return. I do not remember it being difficult, and it saved me a bundle.  



Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...