Thailand gripped by case of "holy hermit" who advises disciples to eat body secretions to cure illness

webfact

I don't understand why people still believe in people who tell such a nonsense...Same for getting lottery numbers from what, who, which and how... It was told to me that spirits gave advice and no material profits..

I see so many numbers from trees, accidents , temples and I don't know what more passing everyday that a combination of it always will win but that is just luck. Same this man.. In my neighbourhood there was someone too who wasa kind of wizard and on the annual party very strange figures appeared to celebrate, but I know that none of them was able to tell me something that was correct to me.... So why people believe in these Middle aged practices I don't understand 

23 minutes ago, Jaybott said:

I wonder if they brush their teeth after each meal.  Must have some serious bad breath in that cult.

The term "potty mouth" just took on a new meaning!

• Haha 2

On 5/9/2022 at 9:04 AM, webfact said:

The weird cult thinks that by eating urine, feces, phlegm and skin scrapings they can cure all sorts of diseases, reported

Can they cure thyroid cancer and Parkinson’s disease? If so, he’ll be Putin it in like there’s no tomorrow

Their problems are far more mental, than physical. Some discrimination and sound judgment is needed in order to survive and prosper in this world. There is alot of bad advice out there. You have to be able to say "not for me, nitwit". I do not think so. You are an idiot. I will not follow you. See ya! 

Unfortunately, there are alot of highly conventional people here, who cannot really think for themselves. The crowd is doing it, so it must be good! 

Hidden in plain sight.  The fountain of youth, strength, vitality and good health for those who desire it.

Nfl football player Chad Ochocinco Johnson soaked his body in urine to reach peak performance and maintain an injury free body.  Movie stars soak face in urine to maintain youthful skintone.  Indian prime minister Morarji Desai drank his urine and lived to be 99 years old.

I have learned to do the opposite of what "science" says with excellent results. Free.  Readily available.  No side effects.

4 hours ago, Mark Nothing said:

Hidden in plain sight.  The fountain of youth, strength, vitality and good health for those who desire it.

Nfl football player Chad Ochocinco Johnson soaked his body in urine to reach peak performance and maintain an injury free body.  Movie stars soak face in urine to maintain youthful skintone.  Indian prime minister Morarji Desai drank his urine and lived to be 99 years old.

I have learned to do the opposite of what "science" says with excellent results. Free.  Readily available.  No side effects.

Good luck. You are at one with Madonna too. It goes back to Ancient Egypt and the Bible but drinking it may cause trouble with your family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10762707/Man-34-drinks-month-old-URINE-daily-reveals-sister-hates-habit.html

And Quote from medical experts ^^^:

“Health expert Aisling Pigott, dietician and spokesperson for the British Dietetic Association, added that urine contains toxins expelled from the body and kidneys, and drinking it could therefore be harmful and cause infection.

Dr Jeff Foster, a GP in Warwickshire, said: 'There are no known reported health benefits from either drinking or rubbing your own urine onto your body (or anyone else's urine).

'Orally, it is much worse – it can actually speed up the dehydration process and potentially introduce bacteria.

'Bottom line is if you would not eat or rub in your own faeces, then don't think applying the same principle with urine is any healthier.

'Waste products are waste for a reason.' “