Very Funny at the Bufffet Breakfast.

Was the same in England - your mask had to be worn whilst not seated e.g. entering/exiting, even if you were going to the toilet.

However, that all stopped what seems years ago - over a year anyway ????

They'll catch up soon

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Pmbkk said:

Was the same in England - your mask had to be worn whilst not seated e.g. entering/exiting, even if you were going to the toilet.

However, that all stopped what seems years ago - over a year anyway ????

They'll catch up soon

I would say about half of the people getting their food did not wear a mask. they were certainly not sitting down.

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Complete nonsense to insist on masks at such a venue IMHO. And I seriously doubt anyone in the kitchen is masked.

If you're concerned about COVID, attending a buffet would be completely out of the question. Stay at home alone.

I agree. But those decisions are not left up to the staff working the buffet. They are only doing what they are directed to do by their boss. Taking your frustrations out on them is useless and disrespectful.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If other people choose not to wear a mask, it's none of my business, and I'm not going to get my knickers in a twist about it.

Until you go down with another bout of covid, caught from one of these no-maskers.

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

although having had 3 vaccinations plus a brief bout of COVID, it is probably completely unnecessary.

The vaccinations are only to make the symptoms less severe for YOU if you do catch it. You can still pass it on to others.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Until you go down with another bout of covid, caught from one of these no-maskers.

My woman tested positive last month, I was sleeping with her the whole time and still didn't catch it. No mask, condom or anything else between us.

Guess I'm just lucky!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My woman tested positive last month, I was sleeping with her the whole time and still didn't catch it. No mask, condom or anything else between us.

Guess I'm just lucky!

Yeh, but she's unlikely to pass it to you if you keep insisting she wears this all the time ....... ???? 

gimp.jpg

• Haha 1