Crypto Crashes

47 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I remember a time when I thought "I have some money to invest. Why not buy oil? It will NEVER go down in value!" Then I thought better and just kept it in the bank. Sure nuff, oil started to plummet. This is all just too risky and I really don't need to gamble like this.

The banks are very grateful to be paying you 0.01% on your money. It is the steal of the century for those corrupt freaks.

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The banks are very grateful to be paying you 0.01% on your money. It is the steal of the century for those corrupt freaks.

And the banks and bankers will have taken huge loses had they invested your money in Bitcoin, S&P and various other investment places , they take the loses and we keep our money (and the interest is about 1%) 

30 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have no idea what we are talking about , completely lost 

I'm going to guess the guy's handle on YouTube was BTC 555.

From what RafPinto posted about the guy, BTC 666 would have been more appropriate.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I'm going to guess the guy's handle on YouTube was BTC 555.

From what RafPinto posted about the guy, BTC 666 would have been more appropriate.

All are falling fast as the day moves onward

Always can make biggest profit's in falling market! If you know what you are doing but you cant make profit if your crypto coming down! Or maybe im old school investor ???? and stupid. Hmm... maybe can make futures trading whit cypro but i rather make few lotto line instead lol

Edited by 2 is 1

9 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Always can make biggest profit's in falling market! If you know what you are doing but you cant make profit if your crypto coming down! Or maybe im old school investor ???? and stupid. Hmm... maybe can make futures trading whit cypro but i rather make few lotto line instead lol

Inform me how to know what you doing? As long everything goes up with small dips, and then comtinue to go up, yes it is easy! 

But what about now? Is 10k bottom of the dip for btc? 3k ? It was expecting 100k last time I checked.

we know the recession and depression is just around the corner, what is your prediction the next decade to invest in? 

Bitcoin at 26,800

ouch.
Many will have been burned forever and never ever touch any crypto again.

How is Cathie Wood doing?

And the other guy "forgot his name". An absolute BTC bull who predicted BTC at 100k $ in a few months.

His entry level is 42k$

He borrowed hundreds of millions of $ from banks and as collateral, his BTC account.

Heavily leveraged and if BTC continues to fall, soon margin call for him and game over.

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Inform me how to know what you doing? As long everything goes up with small dips, and then comtinue to go up, yes it is easy! 

But what about now? Is 10k bottom of the dip for btc? 3k ? It was expecting 100k last time I checked.

we know the recession and depression is just around the corner, what is your prediction the next decade to invest in? 

Talking about 1 million (yes, your heard it right).

????????????

They probably forgot the currency. 1 Million Thai Baht maybe.

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

If you have not invested in Oil, gas, or Natural gas then your behind the curve as of right now.  The last 3 months have seen an increase in each of those commodities

• Like 1

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

If you have not invested in Oil, gas, or Natural gas then your behind the curve as of right now.  The last 3 months have seen an increase in each of those commodities

Yes.

My Shell investment up YTD 32%

Increased my investment at 16,2£ and sits now at over 23£

BITCOIN is on sale. Buy it.

S&P500 is down from January -18%. Correction territory.

In December 2018 it dropped -20% and in 2020 it tanked more than -30%.

Based on historic info the 19 bear markets in the last 140 years declined 37% and averaged 289 days.

10 of the last 11 recessions in the USA came under Republican administrations. 

Unemployment is at a 50 year low 3.6%, the GDP has been astounding 6.8%, deficit slashed $350 billion in 2021. 

Next bull market begins the day after the Russian war ends, oil instantly drops, inflation numbers improve dramatically after the world wide supply chain recovers from the 2 year pandemic lockdown and catches up with demand.  

If you have the cash, dollar cost averaging into the market over the next 12 months would be a prudent plan.

Edited by LarrySR
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Im out of everything except a little small part pention  in gold, and the rest is in low risk funds, and property. 

Edited by Hummin

41 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Bitcoin at 26,800

USD or USDT? Now 1 USDT = 0.97 USD… ????

42 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

And the other guy "forgot his name". An absolute BTC bull who predicted BTC at 100k $ in a few months.

That is Michael Saylor, often brought up by one of the bitcoin proponents as an oracle.

You can follow his position here: https://saylortracker.com/

2 minutes ago, lkn said:

USD or USDT? Now 1 USDT = 0.97 USD… ????

That is Michael Saylor, often brought up by one of the bitcoin proponents as an oracle.

You can follow his position here: https://saylortracker.com/

Exactly, Michael Taylor.

Heavily leveraged. Borrowed hundreds of millions to buy more crypto and as collateral, crypto he owned already.

If it continues going downwards like this for a few more days, margin call for him.

1 minute ago, RafPinto said:

Exactly, Michael Taylor.

Heavily leveraged. Borrowed hundreds of millions to buy more crypto and as collateral, crypto he owned already.

If it continues going downwards like this for a few more days, margin call for him.

A1DFAACE-7641-4654-A4FF-A7FDA8D942A6.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whale said:

Total MKT cap just hit 1.15 trillion and still falling. 10% loss this morning alone. BTC just nudged 26500

that will NEVER happen to me because i follow the charts !  

i think i remember some people saying that ..........

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RafPinto said:

I follow a guy on youtube about BTC 555

He bought at 43k, big in 555

Bigger in at 40k

Even bigger in at 385k

And again at 35k

AT 33k 100USD in

At 30,5k all in

30k is the bottom, I know it, I have the charts ????

He leveraged his purchases.
Now not more online.

Margin call ????

Vaporized.

38 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im out of everything except a little small part pention  in gold, and the rest is in low risk funds, and property. 

I have bought 678,000 acres of prime farmland 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A little reminder - you could lose everything even if the coin doesn't crash - Coinbase says anything invested with them could be lost if THEY go bankrupt - it's quite nice as your money is their money - it's like sharing where everything that is yours is theirs...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10807233/Coinbase-warns-customers-lose-crypto-company-goes-bankrupt.html

• Like 1